UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

What lovely weather we are having! It was very cold and frosty first thing, much more seasonal. We have a beautiful blue sky and the sun is out. I hope everyone else is getting this.

Archie has been out with the DW again and after checking around the house to see everything is as he left it, having a bite to eat and a drink he's now on his sofa napping.

Hope the visit goes well Jazz.

Jazz, i would imagine so....we had them last night, it was horrific, i was in the shower and the dogs started barking...luckily they are not scared as such and do settle down quickly, Molly is terrified so i asked steve to plug Mollys diffuser in

We don't get any here. The local display is 1 mile away despite there being grazing animals around. The crofters are involved so know about it.

I think it should only be registered displays only- not any Tom , Dick or Harry who can have them. They cause so much distress and damage

The laws are useless as you can't say who let random ones off. By the time the police get there they are long gone.

But the Government don't want to upset the 'other nationals' who want to set them off for their celebrations.

• Like 1

Last year Philip was walking Candy when a load of fireworks went off quite near, he was waiting for a panic reaction and ...nothing! Dylan used to be terrified, poor lad and Rosie barked at them, but Candy acted as if nothing was happening, so hopefully she'll be the same this year. (No, she isn't deaf..she can hear a packet of mini cheddars being opened two rooms away!)