UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

Awwww, he is a good lad looking after his mum

i made Steve his lunch today as i am nice like that Lol....doesn't trust my cooking, can't say i blame him, give me a car to take to bits and i am very happy, put me in a kitchen and although i try i am not great, make a decent victoria sponge though thanks to Paul Hollywood Lol

Yes Jazz, we are still friends, we talk most days and message a couple of times a day...was doing me no good trying to hate him and we have to see each other very regularly anyway let alone having to meet up each month for him to pay me back the money he owes me (my mums office is moving so not in the city centre anymore)..we get along pretty much o.k at the moment

• Like 1

Hope all goes well today Jazz :flowers:

I'm watching Railroad Alaska. How some people live off-grid in such remote areas I don't know. There is one lady in her mid 50's who has to scramble up and down a steep bank to get water for her cabin. Bugger that for a game of soldiers! I could live off-grid but I'd need good access to water and be able to go and get supplies without too much trouble.

It started raining here last night and it's only recently stopped.

Archie went to join a couple of Springers for general sniffing this morning. The Springers dad was also walking with a brolly up like me and with Archie's reduced sight and lack of hearing he took the chap for me and continued walking with them. He suddenly realised that the chap wasn't me and then got in a panic looking for me. I was only about 500 yards away and had been calling and waving like a demented parrot but he couldn't hear me. He was running around like a headless chicken until through process of elimination he found me walking toward him. He stuck close to me after that.