UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

I'm thinking of your daughter Suzeanna and sending positive thoughts for the best possible outcome.

Thanks for fat ball info Griff. They've not touched the ones I put out yet. The suet logs are going down a storm though. I might just start making my own fat balls again - well yoghurt pot shaped ones - as the birds seemed to like those. Oh I hadn't thought of the orange nets Jazz. I've bought a fat ball feeder now though.

Archie is out on his usual Thursday morning jaunt. Holly said she'd be a while but they are just going to be "bimbling". He'll enjoy that and seeing his pals.

• Like 1

Amanda just phoned..it's fine! just a fatty lump that some women develop for reasons unknown. She said she burst into tears and hugged the woman who did the ultrasound, must have given her a shock, she's probably more used to tears when it's bad news. Maybe I can get a decent night's sleep now.

• Like 2

glad its good news xxx

a new loo, nice!

just had a near death experience! went across the main road on my scooter, went to stop at the island in the middle as there was cars coming, and the scooter kept going! one irate driver, and me trying to keep the scooter going straight. I waved sorry, but was a bit shocked!. the scooter seems ok now, just hope it doesn't do it again!

2009 was the last time we had an auction. I used to look forward to them, and still got the picture I won. most forums have gone to facebook now. this one is on there and hardly used lol

*update* just looked at it, not used since 2009! is there a new one ive missed?

Edited by Jazz

thank you xxx

if im reading it right, its saying a special diet isn't required. ive just spoken to burns and CSJ, CSJ says to just put a supplement on the normal food, and put water in the food bowl so she drinks more. the vet said raw veg that Im giving, can be used instead of complete

why did I leave the group ive been with years, who used to get cheap vets food lol