UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

she has to wait for the results to know whats needed, but yes it will have to keep the bladder stones away

oooo I have a date for my wrist op! I had a feeling I should ring the appointments lady. she just had a cancellation. its for the 3rd november

• Like 1

do you ever think about adverts? I know they arnt real but ..... the specsavers ad with the vet, takes the cats temperature, turns out to be a hat. how did it have a temperature?

top cat gets a mortgage with the Halifax. why did they give a homeless person a mortgage for a big house?

mmm think ive got too much time on my hands lol

• Like 1

What's everyone up to today?

Get up, feed us all, go online. Worry about a situation where a friend is trying to get authorities to break into neighbour's house, as new pup acquired on Saturday has been left home alone and crying ever since. It is sounding weaker so put on big girl pants and dig out some serious tools just in case. Friend must not get criminal record as would affect her employment. Check for news on the missing dog I am planning to track tomorrow. only to see she has travelled 7 miles and has been sighted in next village to me. Think I should go there now but see a post on the bird sightings group for the reserve. A birdwatcher is complaining about human poo on 2 of the birdwatching stands. Off we go to the reserve with bags and disposable gloves to pick up what looks like a dirty protest against birdwatchers. Or possibly wardens! Take Wispa for a walk, in a more hygienic part of reserve. Go to reserve HQ to dispose of bags, scrub hands and have lunch. Kitchen short staffed so help with collecting pots and loading dishwasher. Go home to drop Wispa off and check online, brief message from friend about the home alone pup saying she will text me. Nothing more. Hope she is too busy kicking backsides of RSPCA, police and the housing people. Whizz off to next village to see if can see missing dog. As I enter village, traffic is slowing for a collie running straight down road towards me. Obviously a missing dog but not the schnauzer we are seeking. Dog turns down a side road, I turn car round but he/she has vanished. Great, we now have 2 dogs on the loose in that village. Spend a couple of hours searching and talking to dog walkers and other people. Go home rather damp and disheartened, feed Wispa, check online and find that my friend has done well. She managed to get the housing officer and the RSPCA officer to come, and as luck would have it, the culprit returned home at the same time to a very frosty reception. Pup seized and given food and water, just in time. I am excused from a burglarious episode and a criminal record. Then I settled down with Wispa to watch Deep Space Nine. Consider that I am lucky not to be stuck in the Delta Quadrant many years away from home. Then consider it might have its advantages. Live long and prosper, Fugees x

Edited by owl
  • Like 2