UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

Aw poor Lola. What is her background jazz, does the rescue know?

I hope you are soon over that infection Griff and also hope the echo goes well.

Well it seems like winter has set in already. It's blowing a hoolie here. Archie and I had a following wind on the first part of our walk this morning so we were fairly scooting along. Coming back though into a head wind slowed us down a lot. Fortunately we only had 2 very brief showers whilst we were out so had the best of the day. We've been snuggled in ever since and shared a brisket casserole for lunch.

Echo took forever, he didn't say anything to me but did one bit 6 times, he is sending his report to my consultant who will then get in touch if needs be..last time they said that i never heard and had to chase them 6 months later Lol

Awwww poor Lola, that is so sad, i am sure she will come on leaps and bounds

lola slept next to me all night. shes so good with me, but never seen another dog by the looks of it. no idea them growling at her means sod off. they will teach her.

Jazz, it is better of you distract her away when the others growl at her. That way she will learn to walk away if another dog growls at her.

You don't want it to escalate to a fight or for her to become afraid of other dogs.

Teach her what she should do.

Some dogs don't know they can walk away when they get in a situation and need to be shown.

• Like 1

Well enjoy your day Griff :)

It's actually a nice day here with blue skies and no rain. Oh scratch that! I've just looked out and the skies are darkening. We'll probably end up having all 4 season in one day today.

That's good advice Owl.

Archie is out with the DW and his pals. He was going on a half hour walk with an old dog (younger than him) before picking up the rest of the gang for a leisurely walk around a nice woodland with a little pit stop at Bass lake for refreshments.

Archie's activity monitor shows that so far today he's spent 15 minutes playing, 80 minutes walking and 25 minutes running. How's that for a 14 year old so called senior dog. Mind you he's flat out on his sofa right now fast asleep. He'll be up later wanting to play no doubt.

So much for the 30 minutes of activity the app recommended for his age and weight :rolleyes:

• Like 2