UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

Our sofa has to go in and out the patio doors.

One house we lived a neighbour had to remove an upstairs window to get the wardrobe into the bedroom.

When they moved out they forgot about that and it was a scramble at the last minute to get it out again.

My son's flat is on the 4 th floor of a block of flats up an old concrete staircase. He and his friends carried his sofa up 4 flights of stairs.

He currently lives with his girlfriend in Romania in an upstairs flat. The sellers left all the furniture but now they want to change the sofa but will have to work out how to get the old one out and a new one in.

A tragic situation in Las Vegas.

It seems the gunman was 64 and had 10 rifles in the room. They are now saying 400 hurt.

One woman was appealing on TV this morning for information about her sister who has special needs. They became separated when fleeing and she could find any trace of her.

America is having a rough time between hurricanes and this shooting.

Sorry in one way to hear that Owl, in another I hope it means she's on her way to peace.

That guy in America shot himself apparently before they got to him...saw an interview with his brother and he's totally lost for words, he just can't understand why he did it.

I'm sorry to hear Angela has taken another down turn Owl.

Aw Jazz bless her!

Suzeanna I thought the shooter's brother seemed not quite all there. It could have been the shock of course.

Strange day weather wise. First it's all still with nice blue skies and a little bit of sun and then the next minute the skies are grey, the wind has got up and it looks like its going to chuck it down, then back to the brighter weather before it's all change again. Odd!

That's the weather we are having , Yantan, When it rains it is torrential , then the sun shines, followed by more torrential rain. And all the time the wind doth blow but it keeps changing direction.

Nobody will ever know why the shooter did what he did. His brother must feel totally shocked.

I am surprised there have not been the usual rush of neighbours telling the press how he was weird etc. He obviously planned it out using his friend's identity to check into the hotel.

Hope your foster settles in well, Jazz. Well maybe not too well as you would want to keep her then.

I hope Angela and her family and friends get release soon. She has fought a hard battle.