UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

It's lovely here again although a tad chilly. I could see my breathe when I went out to feed the birds first thing. I bought them some suet logs and a log to hold them in which were delivered earlier this week. I was holding off putting them out until it got frosty but I broke them out today. They are being eyed suspiciously by all but the crows who have been tucking in.

I hope everyone else is getting some decent weather.

Awwww that's a nice idea Jazz, i have the twins first birthday party tomorrow...i just put money in a card Lol, no clue what to wear though

Yantan, i got 50 fat balls from b&m for my birdies, i put fat balls out and chucked the old mouldy ones away and now nobody will touch them!!

My mates live in a 2 bedroom flat and have twins so not a great deal of room for toys, wanted to get them a cross each but never got round to it and if i buy them clothes they might be wrong

Right, showered, nails painted, need to iron some clothes and i will be all set

Gosh that was a fast year Jazz.

It's Evie's birthday this month but I always know what to buy her - dresses! I've got her 2 cute little numbers, one pink & tuther's blue. I can't believe she'll be 5 this time round.

Ha! Griff the little blighters. I was taking a chance on these suet logs because the birds never eat any fatballs I put out, not even the crows want them. However they have all made good inroads into the logs this afternoon. I got them berry and insects in one lot and then just insects in the others.

ive got dylans party today, so wearing a check shirt and jeans. my ex and his parents will be there. they were at my sons wedding, but loads of room to ignore them, this is in a house, so could go very well or very badly. if you don't hear from me later im locked up .... really!

Hope the party goes o.k Jazz, no matter what remember, you are a strong woman and don't lower yourself!!

it's just stopped raining and the sun has come out, hope it stays dry until i at least arrive....not so bothered coming home, dress is picked out but will need to pop a coat on now

Had a whatsapp from my mums cousin, my mum and dad in fancy dress at the wedding reception....got it early hours this morning and was laughing my head off, they have to do it all again today as well....bet my dad is suffering