UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

Buzz is recovering at home now. Turns out there were 2 foreign objects in his stomach, not one broken into 2 pieces. One lump of very old cricket ball about 2 1/2 inches by 1 1/2. One lumpy triangular piece of plastic, may be part of a child's toy. As these items are so different and one appears to be more recent, he could have had one there for ages.

Edited by owl

Awwwww Jazz, it is horrible isn't it? i am absolutely sure she will be o.k!!!! she needs this op so it is the right thing you are doing

Mad busy day again...i am worn out this week, i have to go meet my mate, get to the garden centre to choose a bush/plant to give to my friend for the little community garden in memory of her dad, i will literally just get back and have to head of to the hospital...poor dogs will be out of the crate for a wee and 20 min run round then back in with their kongs, i have never ever done that before in my life! i had 3 hours sleep last night again as i am not sleeping well at all...i am fine doing one thing a day but i don't like having to rush round Lol

its been a busy few days here, cant complain, im normally in not seeing anyone

she does need it, then can be adopted. im so tempted to keep her but know I cant, 4 is enough so I can still foster. If I say it enough I might convince myself. its easier to keep them that 'click' than letting them go

Hope you find a way to distract yourself today Jazz.

Griff hopefully after today you will get a good nights sleep.

Archie has been out with Holly dog walker this morning. He's done the figure of 8 path on Latrigg, a fell just outside town and thoroughly enjoyed himself alongside his doggy pals. And it didn't rain!

Lol...Archie has some smashing outings!!!

First journey of today completed...stayed dry. Felt a right div mooching round a garden centre all dressed up!! Wouldn't have time to get changed after. Got a lovely honeysuckle and a ceramic pot