UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

Angela is completely out of it again as had to be deeply sedated for a procedure to get fluid out of lungs. I am going tomorrow so hope she will be conscious. Good news is that the police, who have her iPhone, found a Living Will on it. More good news is that one of her friends who is a solicitor is returning from abroad in a couple of days so will be able to represent her interests if necessary. I am still hopeful that she will be talking to us before long and can speak for herself.

• Like 1

Oh Owl this one step forward followed by two back must be putting all Angela's family and friends through the wringer. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Archie is knocked out so he must have a had a great walk. He's been sleeping on his sofa since he got back and has only surfaced once to come and see if the Yodel delivery man had brought anything for him. He hadn't so it was out for a quick wee and a patrol of the garden perimeter and straight back to bed on the sofa. I had a chicken sandwich for lunch and that didn't even cause him to stir!

Dear me, poor angela her family and friends but terrific news about the living will!!!

been to see my consultant..had a couple of students with him..always asks me if it's o.k even though he knows i don't mind a bit, they were so polite and appreciative..they must get a lot saying no or something. Anyway, he is concerned about my weight loss, if i lose 3 more kilo i have to call him asap, he said that die to the strong treatment i was given to begin with there is a chance it will catch up with me and mentioned cancer and asked about lumps and bumps and made me promise to check my breasts Lol i said they are tiny...reckon i might clock a lump! i said whatever happens happens and i will deal with that as and when necessary...i have had 5 decent years so i can't complain

Awww bless little poppy, i am sure she will be much happier with the lumps gone

Suzeanna, i think sometimes when you are on medication there is nothing you can do...that was like me before, didn't matter what i did the weight stayed, now it is flying off and i am not even trying

Don't worry, i have no intention of going anywhere Lol....too much mischief to cause! Dr D told me i was allowed a max of 5 pints in a week...i have been doing at least triple that Lol so i have decided that i will go out with my dad one night a week, have 2 pints with him and not go up the pub and have the other 2 pints...that will alleviate the problem of my admirer slightly...will only run into him in the street then and if i am quick enough i can turn and leg it Lol

I have a big cuppa coffee in the morning and a pot of tea in the evening. In between times I drink fizzy water with a splash of lime cordial, low sugar variety. I don't drink fizzy pop of any sort.

Hell Griff it's actually warm in your neck of the woods? It's been wet and miserable here since around mid-day. And very grey and overcast before that

Archie spent the whole morning out with Naomi & the baby plus his dog pals this morning as Holly's away for the long weekend. He was very pleased to see Naomi again.