UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

Lol Yantan... i have sunshine again at the moment!!! lovely and warm, just got some short shorts on and a thin sleeveless top, had to pop out to fetch my money off Steve

Awwww poor Poppy, my pair get upset too if they have an accident...they can't help it can they? even if mine try to tell me...if i am asleep i wouldn't hear as i am deaf as a post Lol

It's very muggy here and it's been overcast all day, just the same as yesterday. Can you please blow some of your pleasant weather this way please!

Archie managed a 5 mile walk with Ruby this morning and met a little dog called Ernie who, along with his owner, walked with them for a while as the 2 boys were enjoying each other's company.

Out in the garden all afternoon, and not in the shade either. I do not do heat and it is really humid. I had bought 16 fence panels at a bargainous price and my lovely neighbours have put them in for me, to replace mostly decrepit ones. Should have been easy, but various problems arose which we sorted between us. Totally wiped out now but very pleased.

Well done Archie :)

• Like 1