UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

got a surprise this morning...my dad is off work....got the runs!! apparently 2 staffies jumping on your tummy is of no help! then i was due to meet my cousin and she has messaged....she has an upset tummy too!!

My pair have been having dentalife, they are £2.50 for 15 in wilko at the moment and are lower fat too

Delete stuff to free your memory up. Start with any apps you don't use. You need to go into "settings" then "manage applications" or some similar term according to which phone you have. You can clean up your phone generally too by storing any photos you have on it in things like Dropbox, Google Photos or the Cloud if you have an iPhone. You would need to set up accounts for that. Clean your cache too. I have an app that does some of this stuff for me! Also if you have an extra slot you can add a memory card to your phone I added extra to mine with one for about a tenner.

Jayne Gooster if you are about I have sent you a PM:)

edited for missing words. I put them in to start with but they went missing.

Edited by Yantan

That is the trouble with hammies. Not around long enough. RIP Rossi.

Good day visiting Angela. She is fully conscious, connecting with everyone, but can't talk as yet although she is trying. Throat too sore we think. She seemed so happy to see me and was listening when I told her about bitterns arriving on the nature reserve.

• Like 2