UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Decembers Dishy Delights

Jazz

Sorry to hear that Griff..I've read about it in humans and it sounds very unpleasant, poor Deags! Can they do anything for it if it is? Is it something that comes and goes?

I rang one of the cancer care help lines this morning to discuss my fear of having an axillary strip and whether it is really necessary at this point, and the very lovely lady on the other end said I'm so well informed that I should be getting a job with them! She has pointed me in the direction of a very good site, and told me to write down anything and everything and don't be afraid to put your points to the consultant. I told her I'm a Yorkshire woman, I'm not slow in sticking up for myself and she laughed and said so is she, and she knows just what I mean.

Hmmm Yantan, could you have mistakenly set the computer to turn the monitor off..is that even possible?? i have a laptop so clueless about PC's

Thanks for the good thoughts, i am sure she will be alright, she is a tough little devil...bit of a whinger but tough Lol

Sorry to read of poorly dogs.

No help with your PC, Yantan. I am technically challenged when it comes to computers.

We had flurries of snow today and it is bitterly cold. Gales and possible disruption and damage to property are forecast for Friday when we will be heading down to Edinburgh for Christmas- oh, joy. I have told JIm to avoid any lorries in case they get blown over.

My son comes home from Romania today. His girlfriend, who is Romanian, is coming with him. She says she is looking forward to Edinburgh in winter as it is warmer than Romania where they have minus temperatures.

Jazz, feel better soon, i am normally ill at christmas but whispering quietly....i am o.k Lol

Well she puked all in her bed again, so i had to get up, get dressed and get downstairs, got back upstairs and took off her dirty bedding, she wasn't happy in her crate so i put her in my bed....i have had 2 hours sleep, i swear my blood is now pure coffee Lol. she has puked on my carpet, the vets waiting room floor and is now back with them on a drip, they have said i may need to take her back in again tomorrow....i don't want to be there tomorrow, i had diesel PTS there 3 years ago tomorrow and i struggle with losing her as i lost her in such an awful way but to actually have to be where she went...don't know what state i will be in

I'm not sure I will get time to look in here over the festive period so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas if you celebrate and have a great weekend if you don't.

The weather here is atrocious. Boy do I hate it when it rains at Christmas. We are off to Scotland on the 27th and don't have wi-fi at the cottage we have rented. I might pop in on my phone but if not I'll see you all next year when I get back.

Have a lovely time everyone whatever you are doing :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

• Like 1

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and poorly pets don't throw up all over anything!

Not looking forward to attacking Tesco this evening to get the food shopping, we are going to my daughter for Christmas dinner, but they are coming to us on Boxing Day. I do hope anyone living in the path of Storm Barbara finds it's not as bad as the weather forecasts are making out, especially not the power cuts they are saying could happen. I can't imagine trying to cook a turkey on a barbecue.

Had the bone scan yesterday, that's it until next Friday when I go to get the results. Philip has all next week off work so he can come too, and the people who had Rosie for us when we dashed down to London are going to look after Candy. That could be interesting....they have two cats. Candy hates cats.