UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Decembers Dishy Delights

Jazz

My last day in work finishing at 3 today and may not be online over Christmas so a happy Christmas to all with hugs as needed to peep and pets.

Will be back in to work on 29th and 30th with Cliffys big 15 on new years eve if I can post pics from home I will do so.

stay safe everyone :wave4:

Oh almost forgot to mention I have a poorly arm scratched to ribbons thanks to the ministrations of a cute little kitty kat kitten my friend has, who proceeded to beat up my arm for an hour before falling asleep across it :wub:

Hope Deags is feeling better soon :)

Hope everyone has a lovely and restful Christmas.

Had a busy day yesterday. Had a personal training session at 11, as it was Christmas, I decided to wear my Christmas outfit. It's quite short (but I had shorts on underneath). I then remembered I had to buy horse food and pick something up from Currys. No big deal, I went in my outfit. All was going well, then I got a puncture :laugh: :rolleyes: thankfully I was near the tram park and ride, so parked up, pumped my tyre up in the freezing cold and then had to find somewhere that could mend my tyre. Eventually found one, full of blokes and I was there in my short Mrs Christmas outfit :laugh: Anyway; there was a massive nail in my tyre, he sorted it out and charged me a tenner.

Last night it was my weightlifting club champs, I wasn't really feeling it, but I went and did it anyway. I managed to equal my personal best clean and jerk from June (that I haven't managed to get near since, as I've been concentrating on technique work) and I came second :biggrin: It's not about how much you lift, the guy who lifted the most lifted 100kg more than me, but he competed in the Atlanta olympics, so he was bound to lift more than me. It's about how you perform compared to your previous best lifts etc. I was shocked when my name was read out in second place.

In other news, I had a brace fitted on my teeth on Thursday. I now can't eat anything hard or chewy. What kind of moron does that 3 days before Christmas? :rolleyes: Ah well; at least I won't put on any weight - it took me 20 minutes to eat a protein flapjack in tiny pieces on Thursday night!

• Like 1

That's so sad Suzeanna :GroupHug:

I was going to be spending Christmas Eve at my mum and dad's house playing a game or something. Mum just rang me to say they are going to just sit in and watch a film. Having lived at mum and dad's house for many years, the evening will be spent arguing about what film to watch (because it will have to be something Christmassy, but not something they have seen for a while, but something that sounds good. Oh and it has to be on Netflix!), drinking wine, then both of them falling asleep before the end. So I've decided to stay at mine, get a (soft) takeaway, drink prosecco and snuggle the cats and find something to watch on tv and not have any arguments about it :rolleyes:

im so sorry to hear that xxx

I wont be seeing my son and grandson tomorrow, don't want to pass this on. Lewis is coming round though, looking forward to that. Cant eat much so the dogs enjoyed the roast.

my friends husband came to the door with a biscuit tin and dog treats. ahhh shes made me a cake. no, that was full of dog treats too lol

• Like 1

15683359_10158018458230565_970109089_n.j

As usual I am the only one up and trying to touch type in the dark because Rob gave my head torch to Nick & Vicky to use during the night lol I have never grown out of waking up at silly o'clock on Xmas day and having to wait impatiently for everyone else to wake or for it to reach a time where I can accidentally on purpose make a noise that wakes the others lol Once everyone is up I wont get much chance to pop in again until later this evening, so wishing you all a very Happy Christmas xxx

Wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas.

We have the day off hehe. The old dog we planned to track today after she got clipped by a car and ran off, managed to get moving and make her way home. So we are just going to mess about on the reserve.

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

suzeanna that's absolutely awful :( Thoughts are with her and everyone else who's not having a good christmas.

I'm at home on my own as usual, which is the way I like it. Dogs are much better company than humans :woof:

I've treated myself to a new camera today. I was going to order it beforehand so that I could open it on Christmas day (not I wasn't going to wrap it :rolleyes:) but am glad I didn't. Panasonic were offering £100 cashback on it. Today they are offering £200 cashback :) I also get an 8% discount at Currys, so I have saved over £240 (although will have to apply for the cashback via the Panasonic site).

• Like 1

Afternoon :) Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Spent the day at mum and dad's house, back at my house now with the cats :wub: I've been given lots of chocolate and yummy things to eat - my teeth are still really sore though, so I'm going to have to wait to eat it :laugh:

I was sad to hear about George Michael - 2016 hasn't been a good year for celebrities :unsure: