UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Decembers Dishy Delights

Jazz

Thanks Griff...can't wait for tomorrow morning to be over. Worst thing is, unless they can definitely say there is nothing, it'll be another couple of weeks wait for the result of any further tests! Hope you are feeling better now.

Hope you've got a mince pie and sherry to go with the films, Jazz.

I can sympathise, suzeanna.

I've been there with a biopsy taken. We are lucky on that the I was seen on a Monday and the results were available Wednesday afternoon. As we are 100 miles from the hospital the nurse phoned with the result. I was told if any treatment was needed I would be admitted in 2 weeks.

Not worrying or being anxious is impossible but we will be with you in spirit, hoping you get good news.

Well...I had a different type of mammogram that takes slices of the breast (not literally!) then an ultrasound and two biopsies. Very nice lady doctor did them and she said she had to be honest, the look of the area did give her cause for concern. I go back on Thursday for the result. Same boob as before, I won't have anything left!

Got to the kennels early and Sarah came out, made a big fuss of Candy then disappeared with her into the staff room, to give her biscuits! Not had a phone call, so hopefully she's settled alright.

Yantan, have a great time and try not to fall over!

I hope its all ok for you xxxx

my dog used to pull me into the kennels, she loved it

now, facebook people. when ive messaged someone who isn't a friend, they keep coming up on my chat list. ive deleted the message, but they are still there. do I have to block them?

ive bought some fridge magnets off ebay. nice man has messaged me and said as im buying so many (ive got more as xmas pressies) he can do anything, so ive sent him pictures of me and the sons (shouldn't call them boys but I do. the youngest is 27 next week lol) with Dylan. hes putting them on fridge magnets very cheap, im very happy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jason2851/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=