UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Decembers Dishy Delights

Jazz

Suzeanna, sorry for your loss

Jazz, hope you are feeling better

Deagan is still throwing up,I have to be at the vets at 9.10 and have sedated her before then...just coming down with a bug too so could do with being in my bed!! My Christmas was ruined but I hate it anyway..this year was the first time in 3years I had tried to make an effort and I just ended up disappointed and miserable, hope I am not here next Christmas!!

Oh Griff, don't say things like that! It's awful that Deagan is still poorly and obviously you are worried about her, and sorry you have managed to get a bug but I think people have unjustifiable ideals of Christmas and when it doesn't turn out like the vision of course it's disappointing but don't wish your life away xx

Griff, please don't say that :GroupHug: Hope Deags got on ok at the vet :flowers:

First day back at work today - it was a bit manic as I was in my hospital job, but at least the day passed quickly :laugh:

I was watching a tv programme tonight about kitten rescuers. I can't stand the RSPCA, but it was a show with lots of cute kittens and cats on it. Walter was being especially snuggly and I was getting kitten broody. Then Jessie decided to go climbing on the fireplace :laugh: I'm fine with 2 cats :laugh: :rolleyes:

Deagan is in theatre at the vets...stupid dog has ate a needle....she really is an arse lol. Just hope they can find it, I also have the flu and had to drag myself to the vets, I thought I was going to die lol..I am now back in bed with kota who is hogging half the bed lol

Oh dear, not good Griff! Hope you soon get over the flu and the needle hasn't find any damage. Saw the consultant this morning. Bone scan was clear but ct scan shows a couple of small nodules on my lungs they'll need to monitor. She gave me the choice of a lumpectomy or mastectomy and she advised the mastectomy but I won't be able to have a reconstruction so I said no, I'll have the lumpectomy. Also have to have the lymph nodes under the arm removed. It's booked for early February. Dreading it:(

Oh dear, not good Griff! Hope you soon get over the flu and the needle hasn't find any damage. Saw the consultant this morning. Bone scan was clear but ct scan shows a couple of small nodules on my lungs they'll need to monitor. She gave me the choice of a lumpectomy or mastectomy and she advised the mastectomy but I won't be able to have a reconstruction so I said no, I'll have the lumpectomy. Also have to have the lymph nodes under the arm removed. It's booked for early February. Dreading it:(

• Like 1

hope shes ok griff

been to the doctors, says my lungs are clear but there is come crackling. just gave my a nasal spray to try and told me not to cough so hard. not so keen on her

im sure you have weighed up what is best for you. we are here for you xxxx

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1

Awwww Suzeanna,you are a tough cookie, you will get through this....if I can do anything let me know

Oh dear jazz, hope the nasal spray helps

Wellllllll development, they have got the object out of deagan, it is NOT a needle, there is no eye on it, they don't have a clue what it is....it is very fine and metallic, mum has just gone to fetch her and she is going to see if she canfetch the item home for me to look at

She's home, 4xrays it took to find it, lots of rummaging about, ashling nearly gave up the search, it looks like a bristle off a wire brush, it has been in her for a very long time and she may not have swallowed it but it could have gone through her skin!!! The bill so far for the last couple of weeks, £2200!!!