UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Lol Marion...you may will need to buy a hat, well after him being a div Sunday night he has turned round and said he doesn't just want to see me on his days off or when I get on his bus lol he gave me his home number so have been on the phone for an hour lol not bad considering I am half crippled and proper sick...he must be mad lol

Aww, how exciting Griff :)

Don't think you'll need to buy a hat on my account - the video guy is apparently moving to Australia at the end of the year :rolleyes:

Our family all voted different - had to laugh when I went to town with mum on Saturday. She voted out, I voted remain. She commented on how nice Victoria Station is looking now - just as we walked past a sign saying that the renovations had been funded by the EU. I pointed out the sign and said that Victoria would still be a dump with a leaking roof if it wasn't for the EU.

Bugger off rain, it's meant to be summer. Off to France on Monday. Luckily they have sunshine. Not sure why but not looking forward to it as much since that blasted referendum. It has left me rather unsettled about many things. It also doesn't feel very democratic to be lied to by politicians everywhere. That's not a democracy I want 😢

Griff sounds exciting

Jayne, any plans to move to the land down under?!

Now is probably a good time to check, Jayne!!

Deeply regretting not following through with our application many years ago.

But my Dad did say I could apply for a South African passport, yay I am not sure which government would be worse 😂

Hahaha murtle that is funny...but only cos it didn't happen to me!!

Morning Merledogs

Jayne, you just never know.....if someone had told me last year I would have decided after13 years I wanted a fella I would have told them to do one....now I am thinking silly cow should have done it earlier, especially as he has fancied me for 2years and me him for quite a while....all that wasted time...sigh

Edited by griff

right here goes the tale from last night.....i am scared!!!!! i watched that thing on channel 1 about the paranormal stuff, took my sleeper and went to bed, the bedroom light was OFF, i fell asleep after about 15 minutes and i woke suddenly at just past midnight.....the bedroom light was ON, i got up to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off, took me about 2 minutes to get it to go off, it is a dimmer switch...anyhooo, i thought my dad must have come in to turn my tv down or off, i have asked my mum, it wasn't her, taken me until now to get hold of my dad and it wasn't him!!! i am bl**dy frit to death now Lol

Griff, so far as your fella goes, better late than never! With the light..could be an electrical fault? If you've lived in that house for some time, I don't see why a spirit should suddenly start playing games with you...have you lost anyone close recently who might have popped in to say hi? If so and they were nice in life then nice they still are.

I haven't had any more odd things happen recently, so if Dylan was trying to get attention, he's given up and mooched off somewhere more interesting.

I am sick and tired of the rain, my garden was looking so pretty and now it's just looking drenched.