UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Glad your date went well Griff...keep your expectations moderate, then you'll either be pleasantly surprised by what develops or not too disappointed if things don't go so well. At the worst you will have a new friend, at the best...who knows?

Sorry I didn't come back to Vonny and others' comments, but over the weekends OH is around, and I haven't said anything to him about my concerns, no point in us both worrying! Yes, I know Google isn't my friend, but it's very tempting to look things up! I have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday that I made two weeks ago, about the pain in my back so I'll see what she says. Everything was booked solid for two weeks...they are building more and more houses around here, how on earth is the infrastructure going to cope?

I hope your MS stays stable Vonny, it seems a very variable disease, some people are barely affected by it but others, like my daughter in law's mum, end up bedridden and unable to do anything for themselves at all.

He has messaged me...wishing me a good morning.....I just left him with hiya lol

Suzeanna, I think we all turn to google when we find something unusual with ourselves, I hope it turns out to be something very minor.... You have had more than your fair share of problems

Good luck with the hospital Jazz and naughty dogs lol

Yantan...I am guessing you like Wimbledon then ....just an impression I have lol

got back to find 2 dogs had weed and pooed, the wee had gone under the rug and travelled all round, so cleaned and mopped before I got a coffee

he thinks my liver hasn't got worse as in its gone up a grade, but im getting more symptoms, so need both cameras. oh goody

ive lost a bit more weight in 2 weeks, which he said has helped my liver, but not good the way ive lost it lol

Has anybody else read about the Brock Turner rape case? It's absolutely infuriating the sentence he was given. He will spend a few months in prison (if that) before being sent home on probation. You can read his victim's statement on this link. It's very very powerful stuff (be prepared to be in tears). Just as outrageous is his father's comment: "It's a steep price to pay for twenty minutes of action". Guess the class system is alive and well in America :mad:

• Like 1

Jazz, well theres something for you to look forward too Lol...only joking, not pleasant but hopefully they will find whats wrong

Merledogs how absolutely disgusting...utterly shameful

Consultant has finally got back to me, i have to increase my steroids and if that doesn't help go up on them again

Hope it does the trick Griff, without you putting on too much weight. Some years back I had temporal arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica, the third consultant I saw who actually came up with the diagnosis said I needed high doses of steroids straight away. I muttered that I didn't want to get fat, to which he raised an eyebrow and said what would you prefer? Fat or dead? Put like that...! Luckily a short high dose did the trick.

I should follow Vonny's example and go to the gym, but I think I've had enough exercise today. We've just had a new bedroom carpet laid and I've been taking the drawers out of the chests of drawers so I could carry the carcases back into the bedroom and reassemble them. My arms feel as if I've been lifting weights with Jayne! My OH is going to mutter, he told me if I'd put anything heavier than the wastepaper basket back into the room, there would be trouble. :D

Edited by suzeanna

Lol Suzeanna, my consultants said the same to me....and i said thin and sick Lol

you are really very very naughty hoiking all that stuff about

Jazz, i just spoke to Steve and his gsd has messed all over the rug...poor lad, he said there was laminate he could have gone on but nope he picked the rug Lol

Sorted the lad out, told him i don't need to be messed about and he said sorry he had fell asleep, woke up and watched a film and then had to take the dogs out and as he had to be up at 4.10am he kept it short...i just said ell i would rather you just say you have had enough than play games and as i rely on the bus to go places i would rather not have any awkwardness..he said the same, he would rather just know...think i will find him a new job so i can get the bus in peace Lol..he did say that if i have to go anywhere and he is of he will take me

Has anybody else read about the Brock Turner rape case? It's absolutely infuriating the sentence he was given. He will spend a few months in prison (if that) before being sent home on probation. You can read his victim's statement on this link. It's very very powerful stuff (be prepared to be in tears). Just as outrageous is his father's comment: "It's a steep price to pay for twenty minutes of action". Guess the class system is alive and well in America :mad:

I think his father's attitude is chilling , he really seems to believe what he is saying doesn't he :(