UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Positive thoughts for all your appointments Suzeanna :flowers:

Our painter and decorator has managed to finish the front of the house off today. Just as well as the weather looks like it's changing and might rain later.

He's going to attempt to start the back tomorrow weather permitting.

Fingers crossed Suzeanna :flowers:

Boarded the plane about 50 minutes ago. We are still on the ground. Not due to leave till 3pm (should have gone at 2pm). Dunno why, everyone is on board and the doors are closed. Other planes are taking off, just not ours :unsure: Wish we would hurry up and take off, the films are really good :laugh:

I came in and posted without reading back...now I have and sorry I didn't before: that's awful for your bloke Griff, his company needed a kick, not letting him have time for something that important!

Glad most of your house has got done Yantan , hopefully it'll stay dry enough to get the rest done soon.

Haven't they made any announcements, Gooster? They usually tell you why you are just sitting. Hope you are now up in the air..mind you, you won't be reading this if you are...and that you have a wonderful holiday.

Oh Gosh Suzeanna, is there no way you can get a test quicker??? that isn't right needing to wait 2 weeks. I will accept full blame for the weather, my mum and dad bought me an egg chair and since then it has p*ssed down Lol...sorry folks, i broke summer Lol

Yantan, lets hope your man gets the back of the house sorted sharpish.....drives me bonkers not being able to finish stuff because of the weather

Gooster, i hope by now you are airborne and sat there with a glass of something nice and a ruddy good film to watch!!!

Suzeanna, yes , absolutely disgusting...... i would have just left the bus the keys and bimbled off but he has a house to pay rent on and dogs to take care of but fancy a place not being caring in a situation like that? bloody awful, he was telling me more about his life today and the poor lad really hasn't had it easy at all

i text him to say thankyou for lunch and it suddenly occurred to me that i hadn't considered how he felt about me being ill....so i asked him didn't it bother him and i thought he would have run a mile, i got the most lovely text back off him...nearly made me cry "you being ill doesn't bother me, it does worry me u being ill obviously cause i don't want anything happening to you" omg how nice is that

• Like 1

Sounds good griff :)

We eventually got airborne at 4.20 :rolleyes: Something about some paperwork that needed doing in Dubai and sending over to Manchester :unsure: Anyway, I have made it into Dubai, my alarm is set for 7am and I'm in a nice comfy bed :)

Watched the new Jungle book movie and Dad's Army movie. Then I found season 10 of friends, so I got stuck into that. Hoping for more of the same on tomorrow's flight :)

im here!

ok cat people, I need to discuss poo

when you got your cat, did you have in the litter you wanted to use or did you get what they had been using? so many out there, what do you use please

andddddd do you put the poo down the toilet?

I am here Yantan.....just a lot going on in my head...didn't sleep much again, 2hours I think

Errrr we just got whatever was to hand but Dex was full grown, I am using wood pellets at the moment and we put a bin liner, paper and wood pellets in the tray and when he has used it tie the bin liner up and throw it in the dustbin so we have fresh each time....people do put it down the loo though I think but you could end up with kitty litter in the loo