UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

i could have sleep walked, that is what is worrying me the most. Erm, the last person i know who died is my mates step dad and i doubt he would come visiting...other than that it would have been my nan but that was like 4 years ago, i have checked the switch and it will either go on or off and that's it...god knows what i did

It's wet and windy and COLD here. Not a pleasant day at all. Our painter & decorator understandably was a no-show today but he did manage to get the front door finished yesterday. I love the Oxford blue :)

It will be a wet meet up with Evie and Cara this afternoon at which ever cafe or hotel we end up at. I'm wondering if we might not be better postponing it until next week.

bleedin horrible here as well!!! chucking down, grey and cold.....nice june day then Lol

Owl, wispa is proper sensible! i will walk the dogs in a bit and that will be it

Yantan, hope you all didn't get too wet and soggy...i am sure Evie will brighten up everyones day

How spooky Griff :unsure: Did you say your doc had given you sleeping tablets? Maybe they are causing you to sleepwalk :unsure:

It has been horrid here today, got a bit soggy taking Ted and Amber out this afternoon.

Had loads to do today - I have a niggling feeling I have forgotten something, but I'm at the airport hotel now. I have my passport, some clothes, my scuba gear and money, so anything else I'll have to do without :laugh:

Yes gooster..gotta be the tablets...took another tonight.

Have a great holiday and hope you have packed the phonecharger camera etc Seeing Steve tomorrow for lunch and I think if we have time off to his to see the dogs...well that's his excuse lol

Well no weird goings on!!slept until about 5 minutes ago and feel rested.

Going for lunch with Steve today.would have been dinner but a certain white puppy has the vets! Mind you he could have come there if he wanted, sure he would love white hair all over his car! I may be going to meet his dogs too.I am fine with that, dogs I am cool with.families I panic lol

Have a great holiday Jayne :flowers:

Griff, or should I call you Tigger? Have a nice lunch and dog meet :flowers:

Well the sun came out late yesterday afternoon so we all stayed dry. Evie had on one of the dresses I bought her and declared that I was the "bestest dress buyer ever". It was lovely to see her and her mummy. Oh and Evie also had great fun taking selfies on my phone. I love that kid!

• Like 1

Thank you guys :) Got a long day of travelling ahead of me - I leave Manchester at 2pm. Arrive in Bali at 9.40pm tomorrow!

Evie sounds like a darling - how old is she now?

Good luck meeting Steve's dogs - although dogs like everyone. Families on the other hand.....

have a fabulous time Jayne, my nan went to Bali and she said it is really beautiful!!!

Lol....my exs dogs well, one was o.k, the other used to pin me in the flat and i would have to ring for help to get out!!!! i don't really need to worry about Steves family, he only has a little sister and her kids, his mum died of cancer, his little brother died a couple of year back and his dad has never bothered with him.....i don't do soft but god i wanted to give him the biggest hug when he told me that lot. His brother was on dialysis, he was into drink and drugs, steve split with his ex and asked his brother to move in and help him out.....he only wanted him to take care of the dogs whilst at work...that was it, he was leaving the leads in a certain position and they hadn't been moved, he was finding vodka bottles hidden all over the house so he confronted his brother....it all got heated, he gave his brother a couple of slaps and told him to get gone, his brother stopped going to dialysis and next steve knew he got a call off his siter, his brother was in the air ambulance with her landing at the hospital....he was on a bus below, looked up and could see his sister, called the garage to say he needed to leave the bus and go to his brother...they said nope, you have to drive the rest of your shift!!!! they robbed him of the chance to see his brother warm and looking like him so he won't do any overtime for the comapny or help them out in anyway

he hasn't seen his sister since christmas...she works full time and his shifts are a nightmare, this week he has had to be up at 4am for a 6am start, had a couple of spread shifts which means he goes in for a few hours, then off for a few hours and then back in for 4 hours....tomorrow sees 7 days of nights so he starts at 4pm and then he has 4 days off. I am very very protective of my brother...even though he is a complete div most of the time...if he is in bother needs help, i am the first one there...like when his ex wouldn't leave the flat, i told him to tell him pack his sh*t or me and the boys would be down in an hour and would lob his stuff out the window onto the street and he would follow Lol....funnily enough the lad found somewhere to go quite quickly! if the shoe was on the other foot??? nah, i would just be left to it...he is quite selfish really....he knew i was going out with someone sunday for the first time in 13 years and he asked who etc....he hasn't checked to see if it went o.k...if i am o.k anything like that but he will moan when he doesn't know anything

I have 4 brothers but I'm only close to one of them & we'd do anything for each other. He's next to me in age and we saw each other through a bit of a traumatic childhood. We are full brother and sister and have one other full brother. However he was adopted officially by my mum's brother and his wife when he was 10 months old. Then they moved away when my brother was 7 so we haven't seen much of him over the years. The 2 remaining brothers, as well as my 2 sisters, are from my dad's second marriage. We get on just fine but don't have that closeness.

Jayne Evie is 3 going on 33. She'll be 4 at the end of October. She's growing like a weed and considering she was behind with her talking for a long time she sure makes up for it now!

Saw a doctor this morning, she is arranging an mri scan on my lower back, in case the breast cancer has spread itself, a blood test to check my ESR rate in case it's polymyalgia rheumatica (again!), and wants me to phone the local hospital to get an apt with a physio. Makes you laugh really, pmr can be dangerous and I have to wait two weeks to get a blood test.

It was lovely and sunny here earlier, but the clouds have rolled back in and no doubt it'll be raining before long. You can blame me..my OH was looking at old photos of the hammock we used to have and saying he missed one, so I got one for his birthday, it was out of stock but just come back in and arrived yesterday. That's jinxed the weather for this year!

Edited by suzeanna