UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Glad to see Mica is settling in Jazz - do you have any idea how long you will have her with you?

Had a good day yesterday, my youngest son had his first exam in college and passed with flying colours. He is so pleased, this is his first year in college and he is really enjoying it

Evening. Found out last night why there was water coming through the light fitting in the kitchen. It was coming out of the bottom of the bath. I took the top of the water outlet off and cleared a disgusting gunk of hair and god knows what out of there, then took the side of the bath off, went to B&Q and bought some plumbery things and I think I've managed to sort it but the test will be tomorrow morning when I have my shower.

good for Mika

Well done Merledogs...hopefully you have sorted the leak out...we will be renaming you bob the builder Lol

I have been feeling bad the last couple of days, the pain in my stomach is back and has resulted in me having the runs today... was going to try and see the Dr again tomorrow but now i need to take deags to the vets

Hope you got some sleep eventually Griff and you get an appointment with the doctor quickly!

Alex, that Buster plughole unblocker stuff is really good, I use conditioner on my hair in a futile attempt to stop so much falling out, and it clogs the drain but that really fixes it quickly.