UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

No Snow here Yantan....very frosty though and i nearly slipped over whilst i went to fetch dex out of the garden Lol

Dropped him off, have said if they find anything bad then not to wake him but call me and i will go be with him whilst he goes...hope this isn't needed as i need him to keept he dogs in check lol

Fingers crossed for Dex :GroupHug:

Good news about Lily :flowers:

Hope Timmy's scan goes ok :flowers:

Blue is a bit happier, still not sound, have been really stressed out with it all, but the vet and the farrier are both coming up on the 9th March to see him. I'm off work that day (for a change), so can actually be there to discuss what's going on with him and see his x rays etc :)

Day off today, just about to have a sports massage, then need to get some fuel, get my car cleaned, walk Ted, then I can go home and chill for a while. My cleaners are in today, so have to stay out of the house for a couple of hours :laugh:

Pleased to hear Blue is a bit brighter, long may it continue!!!

Animals are fabulous friends but god do they ever worry us, was talking to my aunty about it yesterday and she said it hurts so much when they go she wonders why on earth we keep putting ourselves through it...she is having a bit of an issue with her sons guinea pig and we are hoping she will be o.k

We have a covering of snow this morning. We were married 48 years ago toady and the weather was the same then. My wedding photographs have a covering of snow on the ground.

The last two ays have been sunny periods with intermittent snow showers what start off as frozen drizzlw then get bigger until they are large fluffy flakes.

The showers stop as quick as they start and then the sun melts the snow.

We have a busy month coming up. A friend's wife died on Friday so we will be travelling down to Edinburgh for the funeral on 7 March. Then it is my grandson's and my son's birthday ( uncle to birthday boy), whi are both in Edinburgh, so we will stay down for that.

Hubby is 70 on 17 March and is having a 'party' with family visiting for the weekend and some neighbours coming on the Saturday night.

Then my son. DIL and grandson are visiting for a few days at the end of the month.

We now have sunshine with snowflakes swirling around. It looks like one of those snow globe scenes.

Hope Timmy's results are good and Dex is okay.

Crikey Blackmagic, you will need a holiday after all of that lot!!!!

No news on Dex yet....i guess that it is good news..if something had gone wrong they would have called and if they had found something bad they would have called...i am not a patient person Lol

Dex cat has just got out of theatre, is very very sleepy so not come round properly yet, fingers crossed he will wake up o.k...i am not going to be his favourite person Lol

Was it today Snow was having her scan?? i do hope they haven't found anything too serious and can get her sorted for her op

Fingers crossed Dex is soon home, and that Timmy's scan shows something treatable. Glad Blue is doing better too.

Snow will be pleased once it's sorted, I can't imagine they will find anything so seriously wrong with her heart that they can't operate.

My daughter has an appointment tomorrow lunchtime for the vet to go to her house to put both her cats to sleep :crying_anim02:.

Molly's mouth is much worse, she can eat but it's a struggle and she's obviously in pain despite the painkillers. Domino has thyroid problems, he can't retract his claws any more so he keeps getting caught up in things, and now if she tries to cuddle him he struggles and seems to be hurting, so they will go together. Poor Mandy is in bits, I dread to think what she'll be like tomorrow.

I've been painting planking for the past two days, only two more bits to do (they are 4metres long though) and then hopefully over the weekend, OH can get the posts in and we can put up our fence. That's if I can tear him away from the rugby, of course.

I've got a sledgehammer you could borrow if necessary, Owl. :D

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary Blackmagic :flowers:

I'm glad Blue is a little better Jayne but I hope you get to the bottom of it and he's soon back on top form.

Aw poor Mandy - that's a lot to cope with. I'll be think of her as well as Domino and Molly :GroupHug:

Fingers crossed for Dex and hope all goes well coming out of the anaesthetic.

I'm making chicken fajitas for tea tonight. What's everyone else having?