UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

I am griff...i fear I may have gone bonkers...just ordered the dogs another 3 coats each!!! Have given some to the pound dogs though...who needs haircuts and smart eyebrows???lol

Merledogs, hope you get a decent nights sleep

Owl...treat yourself to a takeaway another night...you have earnt it!!!

Ahhhh Cyclists, the trend here is to be dressed in black with no lights!!! Brilliant idea that

Cyclists here are the same , even when it is dark and no street lights.

In summer we have hordes of leisure cyclists and 'end to enders' clogging up the road.

One lot is okay but when you repeatedly get held up behind groups as you try to go about your business it gets annoying.

we have some glorious sunshine too, the dogs are asleep on the sofa, makes a pleasant change Lol...waiting for a delivery, was a 4 hour delivery slot so i have been terrified to move in case i miss a knock on the door!!! speed weeing is no fun Lol.

ordered some sash jammers yesterday for the doors and perhaps windows....turned up today, really solid and only 2 screws to fix to the frames so i may actually have a look at those...left to my dad, they will be sat here in 10 years time, next step is to get a roll of cable for the cctv at the back, then i will be happy....have become all concerned about making mum and dads house all secure for them...maybe it is because these 2 dogs are soft Lol the old 2 would have took anyone to pieces who walked into the house, this pair....well they make a lot of noise which is hopefully off putting but i wouldn't rely upon them to bite

Delivry has arrived, that is in the back garden awaiting cutting and fitting...that will be a long time sat there Lol

Fitted my sash jammers myself, showed dad and said i didn't want to wait for you as it will never get done and he just said good and then turned round and oh yeah, they will do his head in as i have tried to open the door 4 times already forgetting they were on Lol

Lol, they are for security on doors and windows...dead simple to fit and easy to use...saves me having to try and lift the handle on the doors all the time and locking the doors, also if anyone snaps the locks off and forces the door they still won't be able to get in. I got 10 for £16.99 and you need 2 on each door and medium large window

got to go to the vets tonight with deags..time for immunotherapy again...i can't walk very well so dad will deffo have to help me

Edited by griff

Hahahaha Well BrackenMc...if it is good enough for the dogs only fair you get seen too as well, hope all goes o.k for you

Spent some time in the garden today, had a little look at my fence, just a little bit needs looking at and it will then be finished, popped the dogs coats on though as it was still chilly, mums friend called so had a natter with her and made a sardine cake for the dogs...bleurgh!!!!

Hahahaha Well BrackenMc...if it is good enough for the dogs only fair you get seen too as well, hope all goes o.k for you

Spent some time in the garden today, had a little look at my fence, just a little bit needs looking at and it will then be finished, popped the dogs coats on though as it was still chilly, mums friend called so had a natter with her and made a sardine cake for the dogs...bleurgh!!!!

Thanks for that Griff. Like yourself I have medical problems, but try to keep cheery in spite of this. My dogs are my sunshine in life and keep me going.

Wishing you both all the best. I consider myself very fortunate to be in very decent nick for my age. The severe fatigue which has been pulling me down has improved a lot since I have remembered to take my mineral supplements regularly, and adding potassium has given me quite a lift.

Exchange date on house should be a week tomorrow and completion a week after that. I was dreading it as I felt so tired, but now I am looking forward to it.

Have your sleep patterns always been like that Alex?

Not really, it's only the past few years it's been like this.

Thanks for the tip on the sash jammers griff - am going to get myself some of those.

Not sure if I mentioned but I had the Talktalk engineer round earlier in the week. I'm getting 35Mb download speed on the ethernet connection, so he suggested it's probably my laptop and suggested a Wifi adapter, which I ordered and which arrived today. I've connected it and am getting 11Mb rather than less than 1Mb with the router in the hall, so much improved!

Edited by merledogs

Merledogs, this is where i got mine from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221051422795?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

enough for 2 doors and 3 windows or however you need them...2 on a large window, or door. i ordered tuesday and they came yesterday, it is only 2 screws per jammer

Good luck with the scan Jazz

Owl, so very pleased you are feeling better and feel more able to deal with the move

Deags has been and had her jab, she adores my vet now, let her off the lead, she has a mooch with her ball whilst i chat...picked up, jab and back on the floor with her ball and a fuss off the vet....completely different dog to the scared little thing i used to have to carry in sedated

Edited by griff