UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

was it someone on here that got one of these? where did you get yours from? was it any good?

Hi, I am looking for a food vacuum sealer. I make dog treats for charity and would like to start softer treats so need some way to preserve them. If anyone has one they don't need

Alex, they are pretty easy...only problem you may have is if you hit the metal part in the frame, the screws will go through though...I used a drill with screwdriver attachment to do mine...just make sure that you check the thickness of the frame and the length of the screw....should be fine but better to check first!! Took me about 15 minutes to fit 4 and most of that was me trying to lift the drill lol

It was fine in the end. We get on well most of the time but we both have quite strong opinions on how to do things, which usually but not always coincides. I told him I felt like he didn't trust me to do my job, to which he responded that he trusted me absolutely 100% and that he is sorry that wasn't clearer. He is a good boss and unlike my last boss he does support me but we are both quite volatile so we do have some 'healthy debates'. However, we're both the same in that five minutes later it's over and done with and business as usual and back to being mates again.

Edited by merledogs