UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

i wonder were the batteries he fitted dud ones? the last one looks a good little scooter

order of dog toys have just arrived, had to buy a load as deags has started shadow watching so have to distract her...especially now the light is going on earlier in the day... i ordered one pink camo strap ball and one blue one...that way i can tell who has broke their toy...what have i got?? 2 flippin blue ones, i didn't specify colours for the tennis balls on ropes but they managed to pick all different colours!

Hmm..just went to see if my daughter has put anything on her blog recently, and Bullguard flagged it up as a blocked site...said it could place malicious malware on my computer!!

We've booked the cruise. Fingers crossed now the boiler, car etc don't decide to give up the ghost.

Hmm..just went to see if my daughter has put anything on her blog recently, and Bullguard flagged it up as a blocked site...said it could place malicious malware on my computer!!

We've booked the cruise. Fingers crossed now the boiler, car etc don't decide to give up the ghost.

Is her blog wordpress , they can get infected with all sorts of nasty bits of software

Cruise sounds fantastic when do you go ?