UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

Jazz, i am currently doing my nut at the dealership with my dads car... he dropped it of for mot this morning, failed on handbrake, £90 to strip out and see what was wrong...heard no more, rung at 3.10 person busy can she call back... o.k 40 minutes later no call back so rung again...she is busy??????? no one else can answer my query as it is on her list...utter rubbish, i used to do it all the while, feckin eejits

i really don't know what the hell has gone on in the world...what happened to actually going to the job you are booked for or giving the service you are paid for??

Garage finally called, £440 odd quid bill....no one rung and asked my dad for authorisation so a good job he has more than £300 to pay for the work then isn't it...i am leaving a sh*tty review

• Like 1

It is awful the amount of dissatisfaction that is evident from customers of all sorts of buisness these days. When I first started work, back in the 70's, we used to have posters up that said things like "in our business the customer is king" and "nothing great was ever achieved by a lack of enthusiasm".

Spiders. I spotted a feckin great beast of one lumbering across the sitting room in its size 9 boots tonight. I've been dreading getting those huge buggers that are infesting more southerly parts up here. I think they've arrived :( Ruby took care of it but next week she is away all week on a buisness trip and I'll have to deal with the blighters myself. Any one know where I can buy a bazooka?

Aww, hope Butter is feeling better soon :GroupHug:

You should make plans to go out Jazz - that usually makes anyone show up at my house :laugh: :rolleyes:

That's naughty of the garage Griff :angry:

We have had 2 spiders so far this year. Jessie has killed them both :biggrin:

On my way to Stretford this morning - trying the train and then the tram out there. See if that is any better than driving to Ashton and then getting the tram.

Yantan, apparenty conkers keep spiers out....i wanted to try it but my pair will eat anything and i think they are toxic to dogs

Murtle, hope Butter is o.k and feels better soon

Jazz, at least it is done but i had the way other people have to clean up other peoples mess when they don't do the job

Gooster, have a good trip

my tiles are being delivered today...just 1 box to replace the broken ones and i have to take delivery of a diamond ring for my mum...lord knows why she requires another one

Poor Butter xx

A nice lady turned up at my door yesterday and said she has moved into the house 3 doors along. She was in process of unpacking over 100 strong cardboard removals boxes supplied by her removals firm. Having seen the Sold sign outside my place, she thought I might like them. Very kind of her, and if there are more than I need then my buyers might like some.

• Like 4