UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

Interesting what black magic said about a bat eating 3000 midges. How did they manage to count a bat eating that number? Just wondered.

Bro-in-law very fed up. Just been exchanging texts with him. He is awaiting Green Flag. An unlicensed, uninsured minicab has slammed into the back of his taxi. Police attending.

ello

my drugs were being delivered between 8 and 10, so set the alarm for 7.30. as it went off the door went. had to get the barking dogs in the garden to find a very smily man on the doorstep with my drugs. I don't know if it was his first day, or me in a thin nighty and bed hair lol

Either way, it's good to see a smiley face to start the day.

Bro-in-law got home at 3.30 am, accident was at 7 PM. He escaped with minor whiplash but his taxi is written off. He had stopped at zebra crossing and the car behind hit him at 30 mph. Just glad no one was badly injured. Fortunately he didn't have a fare on board at the time.

Hope your BIL is ok today Owl :flowers:

Well today's the day - am back at the dermatologist to check and see that my bloods are ok for me to go on roaccutane. I am a bit nervous about taking it as I tested a young lad on Sunday who was taking it and his skin looked really red, angry and flaky. However I just want to give it a go and see if it improves things - just going to have to moisturise moisturise and put my mac foundation on (which covers everything).

Just had my eyebrows threaded (as you can't get waxed when you are taking roaccutane), it wasn't too bad though, but my skin went really really red, so it's not something I can ever get done at lunchtime :laugh:

Evening.

Glad your BIL is okay owl :flowers:

Jayne - keep an eye on your moods with Roaccutane and if you feel more 'down' than usual please stop taking them. Re the eyebrows, get yourself a good pair of tweezers and pluck any strays as they grow. Thankfully I don't have to pluck mine these days as I don't get stragglers any more due to years of plucking them into shape.

Thanks Alex - I am keeping a check on everything, mood, joint pain etc. have already taken some before pictures. My depression tends to be caused by other people who take advantage of me. I have cut all the toxic people out of my life and just living for me at the moment - my mood is loads better and I am much more positive. So hopefully if I continue as I am doing, my mood should be ok :)