UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Hi Suzeanna yes Cliffy went to them 8 years ago and had a whale of a time didnt want to leave.

As I mentioned they are a kennels known on here/posted on here but I dont want to go as far as name them, just never to use them again

No strangely enough my ears wern't ringing at all, I have been to louder concerts and had the dreaded ring. My mate went to see them in Dublin and said his hearing took 3 days to recover so maybe I was too on top of the sound for it to be that loud, futher back with it funneled down the pitch may have been louder!

Argh, my colleague and I have always agreed not to sit next to each other on the flight. Twatfeatures has for some reason decided on this flight to change his seat next to mine. I am probably very unreasonably cross, but I really need quiet time and when travelling for work I get very little of that so at least I can rely on the flight time to gather my thoughts and plan / reflect. I told him, I am never telling him my seat number again to avoid this!

Oh no! Just get some noise cancelling headphones and plug them in (you don't need to listen to anything!) then he might get the message.

Productive day already today. Up at 6.15, Bootcamp done, ironing mountain tackled and dishwasher cycle ran and dishes put away. Now to have a quick shower and tidy, before my cleaners come and I have to escape for a few hours :)

Sadly I was already through security by the time he told me. Great advice Jayne, have just bought some headphones so will plug them in and pretend to listen to something. Will definitely be telling him porkies in the future on seat number.

Window and aisle would be annoying, but he chose to take the empty middle seat so right next to me...I know I am probably irrational about it, but it's just really annoyed me. We have worked together for over a year and travelled lots together. So why today...

Me too, I like to sleep, read, day dream and watch the world go by...

Thanks guys for being a place I can whinge, I know in the scheme of things far worse happens at sea...but I'm not at sea so it helps to have friends who'll listen xxx

• Like 1

I've just had a lovely visit from my little pal Evie. Oh my dawg she's growing fast now. I gave her a little purse in the shape of a dog's head and she was chuffed to bits with it. I let her play with my tin of loose change and she managed to stuff all the dosh in her new 'Doggy' although her Mummy wouldn't let her take it all with her. She still got a good handful! It was great to see her.

• Like 1

ill have 4 darlings, with love and time for all. I might need a king sized bed though lol

I can nearly see the huge field from my door, so will be soon talking them up there, with my zimmer with a seat.

they love going with the dog walkers though, they love the kids

the 4 of them together don't weigh what my 1 GSD did lol