UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Sam that's the main reason I no longer Facebook plus I really don't want to read about the mundane minutiae of people's lives that although on my friends list really were nothing more than acquaintances or friends from the past that I no longer have anything to do with.

I forgot to say but our dog walker and her husband organised a midnight walk up Blencathra the other week to raise money for Nepal. They made £5000 :)

My brother got back from Italy yesterday and called in today - he is so tanned! It's not fair because he has lovely dark skin but mine is really fair and I only burn in the sun. I think he takes after our grandad's side whilst I take after our grandmother's side.

• Like 1

my brother is dark, loves to go abroad for holidays, I cant go in the garden in this country without burning lol

ive got the cone of shame out for merlin, hes got a sore under his arm, but licks the cream off, but I haven't got the heart to put it on him awww

I am dark and tan really well :)

Just been out for a run - did 4.6 miles today. I absolutely hate running, but since I am doing a race for life pretty muddy in 3 weeks, figured I'd better get practicing :laugh: I averaged 10 mins a mile.

I deleted the Facebook app last week, I lasted 2 days before I got too nosy and reinstalled it :laugh: It does make me laugh all the drama queens on there though.

Hope the op sorts you out Jazz :flowers:

3 weeks tomorrow till I fly out to Sri Lanka. Can't believe how quickly it has come around. Need to start figuring out what I need to take, so I know how much spare luggage allowance I have for Sam :)

Aw shame you don't like running Jayne! I would love to get some speed like that back in my legs following injury, but today I am doing an 18 mile run with a friend who is training for a marathon.

The problem with living in a first world country is that we primarily have first world problems. But I do agree some people on Facebook can be a tedious read, i have to unfollow people so I don't see their posts so often!

Glad they had a good run in memory Greys mum.

Happy Father's Day to those men who are fathers!! xx

Sounds like it will be fun - one of the girls doing it doesn't do getting muddy. Not sure how she will cope :laugh:

I think I could learn to like running. Maybe. I just worry about my knees :unsure: I like to know I can run if I need to, but I much prefer my weight training and my PT sessions. My PT was saying last week that he loves planning my sessions and trying to plan a session that will break me :laugh: I think he thought he had me last week. He failed :)