UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Hello everyone!

Trying to do a day of blitzing the flat but feeling overwhelmed as we seem to have accumulated vast amounts of crap again.

off to France on Sunday so taking the cats to my moms tomorrow then spending the day with her, my sister and her kids and then staying the night with sister so I can get to London for the train!

You are very kind Yantan. If the other so lungs want to I am sure they could invoice for their time in sorting stuff out if the others won't help.

I keep looking at plants but we have such a sun trap area that plants have a tendency to wither/burn but I would like to make it pretty again! Especially as the deer keep coming and eating the plants which are here...

Sounds exciting Jazz xx

Enjoy work Jayne.

Hope you are keeping well Griff xxx

...last weekend I went to see Tony robins and walked on hot coals!! So really I should be able to clear the flat xxx

Hello everyone!

Trying to do a day of blitzing the flat but feeling overwhelmed as we seem to have accumulated vast amounts of crap again.

off to France on Sunday so taking the cats to my moms tomorrow then spending the day with her, my sister and her kids and then staying the night with sister so I can get to London for the train!

You are very kind Yantan. If the other so lungs want to I am sure they could invoice for their time in sorting stuff out if the others won't help.

I keep looking at plants but we have such a sun trap area that plants have a tendency to wither/burn but I would like to make it pretty again! Especially as the deer keep coming and eating the plants which are here...

Sounds exciting Jazz xx

Enjoy work Jayne.

Hope you are keeping well Griff xxx

...last weekend I went to see Tony robins and walked on hot coals!! So really I should be able to clear the flat xxx

You can get deer resistant plants

http://www.finegardening.com/15-deer-resistant-plants

Well work was ok. Most of the patients didn't show up, so it was a pretty easy first day back.

Jessie is still quite snuffly and her eyes are running quite a lot. She had her last antibiotic this morning. Walter seems fine. Am really worried that she has cat flu (even though she has been fully vaccinated and has never been outside). She is eating and drinking ok though. I have no experience of poorly cats and I don't particularly want to google it. The vets will be closed with it being bank holiday, but I don't think she needs the emergency vet :unsure: I just figure that whilst she is eating and drinking, she is ok for me to monitor and then if she is no better by Tuesday (my next day off), then take her to the vet? Would you guys agree on that plan? :unsure:

Ah thanks Alex, we had a gorgeous lavender plant that survived for 10 years until it seems OH *pruned* it...now there doesn't seem to be much left. But the lavender I look to replace it doesn't look hardy enough, I now think I am looking at the wrong type.

Thanks black magic I will have a look at the link, although it is lovely to have the deer in the garden. They were there this morning just sitting peacefully in the garden! What is strange is that we are up a flight of stairs from where they would come in...and we now have a fence all round the top, but they seem to like it here!

Thanks Mary. They were both charging around my bedroom at 6am, so they are feeling ok. I have been letting them in the bathroom whilst I shower so that the steam can loosen their chest.

I can actually prescribe antibiotic eye ointment, so I could actually write a prescription for some fucithalmic (which is what the vets would give) and use that in her eyes :unsure:

It's a glorious day here. The skies are an amazing blue and the sun is out. Archie has gone up Latrigg with the DW. She is hoping to make the summit as there is a pop-up cafe up there today making and selling bacon and sausage butties. However as she has a old dog with her and he walks slowly she doesn't know if they will get there in the allotted time. If he smells the sausages he might get a move on!