UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

:laughingsmiley: at Alex. I had a bacon buttie followed by Cadbury's fruit and nut!

Archie is back. They ended up not going up Latrigg as when the DW went to pick the old boy up he had an even older, slower friend staying and she was asked to take him too. She realised going up Latrigg would be too much for him so they all went to Whinlatter forest and had a nice bumble about there.

• Like 1

I am nearly at Vichy, it's a long old day not helped by Google maps telling me it would take 45 mins to get to St pancreas this morning...20mins later I was there...I could have had more time in bed...though I wasn't sleeping so well as I was worried about not waking up in time!

I have had no chocolate as I forgot to buy myself a dairy free egg 😢

Glad they had a nice walk in the woods xx

It is sunny here today which is lovely.

Happy easter everyone!

Think my body is still on Mexico time. Wasn't working today, so put my phone on silent and didn't set an alarm. I woke up at 1.40 this afternoon :laugh: This would be 7.40am mexico time, so that is my excuse :rolleyes:

Not had my Easter egg yet - only got one. Suppose I had better buy one for mum and dad and my brother. They had them in B&M last year on easter Monday, so I'll go in tomorrow lunch time and pick a couple up (and maybe one for me :biggrin: )

omg, i loooooooooove B&M'S we already have two and are getting our third one, will they be reduced do you think?

kota has sliced the back of her hock open...in the garden, no idea how... then she has cut her knee, in 14 years of having dogs never have they had an accident in the garden and now 2 in 1 day....not happy

My father got back from spending a few months in South Africa to a letter from ITV, who wanted to film Corrie in his front garden! Too late unfortunately as the date for replying had gone. They quite often film telly programmes round there.

Grumpy Cat has just posted this on Twitter and it's making me chortle.

You say "tall redhead". I say "gingeraffe". They're basically the same thing.

​I'm a redhead though a short one unfortunately.

Edited for missing letter. It's OK though I've rounded it up and put it in it's place.

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 1

morning all

I want to go to the bungalow but it was a building site yesterday so he will be very busy, but I might just pop in

how am I still finding things to tip out?

these empty boxes are driving me nuts so might have to fill some today

ive packed more stuff. the bedroom is done. 16 boxes and most of my home is in them. ive got a lot of hospital visits in the next 3 weeks and will have bad days, so doing it on good ones. takes the pressure off.

the end of the week the bungalow will look very different

haha Merledogs....same here but x2, dad had to do both cars today and i was giving him directions....telling him he wasn't doing it right Lol

Jazz, there won't be much left of your bungalow at this rate

hope everyone has had a great easter, we have had some gorgeous weather