UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Hi Murtle, shame you didn't get your rest

Merledogs....you were up at stupid oclock again.... work on your mind?

Jazz, is your bungalow from the council? i would have thought that the smoke alarms would have been hard wired, the ones in my flat were.... my flat was a HA place and i got a letter telling me the law had changed and they needed to come and install these alarms.....was great as i never had to worry about batteries again

Just had my brekkie, can't eat ow until my op is done....Boo, can have a couple more mugs of coffee though Lol

they are wired to the electric, but have battery in, in case the power goes off.

my friend is coming at 11, but have messaged her to say come later. do you think she will get it? hmmmm

im having this coffee and going.

good luck with your op xxxx

Merledogs....you were up at stupid oclock again.... work on your mind?

Believe it or not I had a full six hours last night (was out of it by 9.30), two hours more than the previous two nights :rolleyes:

Contracts didn't get signed off but I did get letters of intent done instead, so go live can happen tomorrow. I have taken the day off :whistle:

Yes myrtle, the owl is still here, thanks for asking. Have been busy tracking last week, thought this week would be relaxing but today I fell in the loft and have smashed up my knee. Fell badly as I had to twist to avoid doing a header through the trapdoor and landing on my sis who was at foot of ladder. Very cross with myself. If no better in morning will go to A&E.

Suzeanna, so sorry to hear about Dylan.

Changing ISP tomorrow, hope all goes OK.

the insurance rung today. they want to charge me double, £85 a month for 3 crossbreeds! so im looking for insurance. none are as good as ive got

what have you got?

I changed to More Than for Archie last month and am paying £19.99 a month for their middle tier of cover - he's an almost 12 year old mixed breed.

I forgot that I had signed up with a group who collectively buy insurance to reduce the premiums as I could have saved more had I gone down this route. It's called Bought By Many - here's a link to their site, you will have to do a bit of searching there to get to the pet insurance part https://boughtbymany.com/

Owl I'm happy to see you posting again but not to hear that you've injured yourself. Get well soon :flowers:

Knee much improved so def not a patella fracture, thank goodness. Nasty pulled ligament, could have been worse. We could have both been seriously injured if I had gone through the open trapdoor. Just needs rest and management.