UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Just book it Jayne. I'll go with you if your mum changes her mind :laughingsmiley:

When I was last weighed by the nurse I was astonished to find I'd put a kilo or two on as I had been watching what I ate, taking more exercise and had gone down a dress size. She said it was likely then that some fat had turned to muscle which weighed heavier. I don't know if that's true but I'll go with it! Any time I start regular exercise my legs start getting muscley - it's one of the reasons I gave up sport when I was younger as I was fed up of having legs like a Bulgarian shot putter.

Mind you now I think that might be preferable to having the little fat ones I have ended up with :rolleyes:

Good luck Alicia :flowers:

Alex sorry to hear your washing machine has sprung a leak. Has a hose come off at the back? I hope it's not anything more serious.

• Like 3

Muscle is definitely heavier than fat. I was lighter on the scales 2 years ago than I am now, not by much, but I was a bit lighter. However I am a lot fitter and more toned now. I am pretty muscly for a girl.

I think I may get dad involved in booking the trip. I don't have time to sit down and plan stuff before I go away next week, and I don't have any days booked back over here until May after next Tuesday.

ive been, I like it. bit of grass out the front rather than looking at the house opposite. a minute and we are on the big field. small garden, but the shed will fit and a back gate for the scooter

the kitchen is a bit different to the last one so everything will fit. and next to the parking so don't have to walk if im getting a lift anywhere

oh no Alex....hope it is easily fixed

Jazz, hope you get your flat

Yantan, that did make me giggle...legs like a shot putter

Gooster, i would ring your mum, explain that basically you will be getting a really really good deal and if you hang about you will miss out and you won't be able to go at all then

Suzeanna, i am sure you are just wonderful regardless of your size! so there!!!

Well big news for me today...........my treatment isn't working, he has taken me off it and i am to start another sort next week, he would leave a lot longer between finishing the old medication and starting the new one but he said he can't risk it as i will get very ill and he doesn't want that, i am back to fortnightly blood tests, monthly visits to see a nurse to begin with and then i have to see him in 3 months...apparently he is going to be keeping a "close" eye on me Lol don't i feel special Lol, at least it may explain why i have been feeling so lousy...funny how the chest consultant last week said i was pretty much o.k and i felt like a liar after i had been to see him..turns out i was right....again, if this new stuff doesn't work not entirely sure what will happen to me

the living room is a lot bigger so will need furniture for it lol

the kitchen is smaller but chatted to a lady walking her dog in her pjs, who said all appliances fit.

I don't want to move again so it has to be right, or wont bid on it

Edited by Jazz