UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

Well done Sam.... he is safe now and whatever his outcome he found people who care for him.

Jazz, thanks for my motivation i have done some vibrating and then managed to put the hoover round the living room but that is it... i am officially knackered!

Spoken to my mum... the b*tch is still at it but a person who had issues still has all their notes and says if it goes to constructive dismissal he will back my mum, she has lots of people who have had issues so despite what this woman will say it can't be my mum that is the problem

Edited by griff
  • Like 1

Aw, poor Baddie. I hope all goes well for him as I am sure it will :flowers: Has he recently had his 1st Gotcha day anniversary?

Yes he has it was on the 15th and he had a nice jumbone along with a cooked dinner which he demolished lol I'm sure he'll be fine, Lisa was laughing when I told her about the hernia as she said its very unusual in an older dog so it could only be a Gap dog lol

Glad you got the dog safe without getting chomped, Sam.

I fell over a badly placed box of LPs in my local charity shop, and have strained the knee I damaged back last summer when I tripped over an uneven pavement. Came down hard on parquet floor but thanks to several layers of clothing the impact did little harm. But I twisted as I fell :(

Looking on the positive side of being a senior with dyspraxia, when I was young everyone yelled at me for being slow and clumsy and falling over things. Then when I grew up they laughed at me for being drunk. Then when I reached middle age they were disgusted with me for being drunk. Now I have silver hair they panic and fuss in case I have broken a hip, and no one tells me off any more :) I could have really milked it this evening and got a cup of tea, but I didn't.

I was mainly worried because we were tracking a missing dog tomorrow morning, but fortunately for him and for me he has made his way home. So I can rest for the day.

Ouchy Owl, good job the dog made his way home...at least you can rest up now

my mum had menieres disease and used to fall over to the side, our indoor market is round and it was awful for her to try and walk round there... loads of people who used to comment on the fact that she was "drunk" and being held up by her child, my view is don't judge before you know the facts.

• Like 1