UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

I have ordered the glimmerman bubble gum, it was £5 cheaper to order that than the odour fresh..just need to hide them from my dad Lol

Alex, hope you get the car back today... i guess at least he wants to check the fault has gone

Gooster, glad the kitties have settled down, if she won't eat the food with the metacam on it, feed her a bit of food and then squirt the metacam into her mouth

Mum has a meeting today at work about the woman who is picking on her... she won't get anywhere at all, i have told her to just get her coat and leave.. she really doesn't need anymore stress

Don't know why you two are complaining about your shapes...dresses (unless they are just shifts) are always two inches smaller in the bust than the hips. For someone like me, who bust is four inches bigger than my hips, it means I just can't wear fitted dresses...they either put my boobs in a straitjacket, or there's enough room round the hips for me and someone else too!

Lol Suzeanna, that did make me chuckle

Hope you got on o.k at the drs Jazz

Yantan, the meeting has been put back...my mum did it as they are short staffed, she said she would let me know so i have spent the whole day feeling sick on her behalf, she has gone from being fab by her old team leader to basically a piece of sh*t on this ones shoe...nothing she does is right and she is getting blamed for stuff that is nothing to do with her, i can see myself ending up in the cells... i won't have it again.... her psorasis had been a bit better as she is on some really expensive injections but now she is starting with it on her hand. She worries about me and i am supposed to call her if i feel ill but i dare not even ring her in case she gets in trouble, this woman tuts and rolls her eyes constantly...expects me to call a specific number to speak to someone who will then decide if i can speak to my mum...my mum is my carer, if i am sick she looks after me, if i have to go to the hospital she comes with me, i don't want to have to talk to someone i don't know and tell them what is wrong before i can talk to my mum

Griff has your mum got a copy of her employers grievance procedure? Is she in a union? With what you have said if she ends up leaving she could well have a case for constructive dismissal. Stress is the worst thing to get when you have psoriasis - I have it. It is not caused by stress, as many people believe, but stress does make it worse.

Yes, she is in a union, the union rep is in her team too so has had first hand experience of this persons behaviour...not only towards my mum but several others too, for some odd reason all those who are leaving because of her refuse to say anything...well except for one girl who is letting them know what she is like.

Loads of people kept saying to my mum she must have had stress to set it off, she never had stress, they looked into alcohol advised no strong drinks, looked for a food relation nothing. She is one of their long term patients at dermatology and she gets invited along to trials and they always grab her to meet the students Lol, she was 80 hands covered, she has been on embril for a bit now but that costs around £1500 a month and she keeps getting chest infections so no doubt she will be taken off that, bloody horrible disease, at it's worst we had to hoover twice a day and she used to go and have some stinky brown stuff put on with dressing over the top and then wash that off at night...ruined the bathroom suite that did

she will be home in about 30 minutes so hopefully there will be an outcome today....can't stand waiting another day!

Evening.

I've got Henry Honda back :partytime: Am I weird because I got very emotional when we were reunited? I've missed him SO much. Yes I know, I'm a freak. Now feeling really bad about wanting to trade him in but have to remind myself he's a car, not a living being. And I've already named his replacement (which I have yet to find). He's going to be called Norman Nissan.

I'm going to treat myself to a Dominos and watch Eastenders to find out who killed Lucy. Then I'll probably stop watching it again :rolleyes: I've really gone off the soaps over the past few years so have gradually stopped watching them one by one.

• Like 1

I don't watch soaps , my life is getting more soap opera every day

I was just about to go to bed when I got a call about a dog that is acting very strange and aggressive and I fear it maybe rabid , most of my team are in Jaffna 6 hours away so I have to put together a mini team tomorrow with Mark , 1 vet , 1 veterinary assistant and I to try and catch it , lucky I have been learning how to use the dog catching nets recently but I have never faced a potentially rabid dog so thats going to be real challenge.

stay safe sam!

my son is the spitting image of jake wood, so he got ribbed when he was on strictly. I stopped watching soaps years ago

I stopped drinking full fat coke etc years ago, but now they say don't drink sugar free because of aspartem (sp) I don't know whats best now

Good Luck Sam... i know you will but take care

Jazz...if you have the loo brush you are deffo ready for the off

Merledogs, not daft to be attached to a car, my dad gave his last bmw a little pat and wished it luck in it's new life Lol

Mum has had her meeting, just need to wait and see if anything happens, won't hol my breath but one of the girls did a lovely and brave thing for her... she really is lovely

I find it amazing that one unpleasant person can affect a whole group of people..it's one of those things that seems to happen all through life, from school onwards. I do hope it gets sorted out for your mum Griff, you have enough problems without outsiders adding to them! Does she ever go abroad on holiday? My daughter and my OH, though not related (he's my second husband) both have eczema and the sun and sea greatly improve it, although it does make them sting like hell when they first go in the water.

Sam, I'm assuming you all have had anti rabies shots, or if not, that you can get them? Do please be careful..it might be a false alarm and just a "normal" aggressive dog, but even so...

Alex, we had our little Micra for eleven years, and when she went off to the scrapyard I actually had a little cry. We traded her against the one we have now for a nominal amount and I said to my OH I felt like a traitor leaving her there, knowing her fate!

Look after yourself Sam :flowers:

I felt bad when I sold noname the landrover. He was a great car, just too thirsty for my miles! I love Ana though. She is a totally different kind of awesome :biggrin:

I have acne and I find the sun really helps my skin. Am on some topical stuff from the doctor, but it hasn't really helped, the next step is to be referred to a dermatologist, so I am going next week to ask for a referral. I did look into a private referral, but I don't have private medical insurance and it would be classed as pre existing now, so I won't be covered. It was £225 just for the consultation, so I think I'll stick with the good old NHS for now!

Someone has given me germs :angry: :laugh: My nose has been like a tap all day :rolleyes: I have had to cancel circuit training for tonight as I know that I just wouldn't get through it.