UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

Alex I went through that - missing periods and then having a very heavy one - as I went into the menopause.

I got a call yesterday to tell me the van was coming out today with work for me so I am stuck waiting for it to arrive and poor Archie is having to wait for his walk.

Ruby came home from work yesterday - she'd been ill all weekend with flu like symptoms and a very sore throat. She had a doc's appointment this a.m for something else. On seeing and hearing her the doc told her to stay away from work as she'd only spread the lurgy and have a duvet day again today. I hope I don't catch it from her!

• Like 1

Awwww hope you feel better soon Merley one...being a woman sucks sometimes. I haven't tried buscopan... i thought that was for IBS, will ask my dr if it is o.k for me to take it though

Suzeanna, i know what you mean about taking something to make you better then taking something for that ones side effect then something to sort the effects of that Lol, never ending...still here though that's the main thing!

Yantan, hope the van comes early so Archie can get out

mum and dad have missed their flight home due to unimaginable amounts of traffic...took them nearly 2 hours to get to the airport, never mind booked on another flight now

every doctor says something different about the menopause and HRT. hope you feel better soon xxx

ive just taken mouse out with the scooter. she used to run alongside it, so was nice to see her out, and over the field. she was filthy so needed a shower. the floors are drenched and seems I have washing to do lol but we did it!

yep very quick Jazz, arrived yesterday actually... 8.45am! cost me under £30 for 20litres including delivery, the floor is really nice and clean too

bin men forgot our bins...again, neighbour chased him and turns out it is the one who was verbally abusive to my mum and her a couple of years ago...he actually made my neighbour cry, basically said tough the bins should be at the kerbside and we told him then and again now that it isn't right due to the layout of our shared drive we obstruct the driveway if we leave the bin out, my neighbiur asked for his name and he refused to give it which as far as i know being a council employee he can't.... if asked they have to give their name..both my parents have to. I have rung and logged it as missed, don't know if they will be back tomorrow or not, wants to be bloody grateful he has a job and should start doing it properly.... i would sack him!

• Like 1

My manager is away this week. I am having conversations with his counterparts, I feel he is much nicer to them than I am. The technical PM wanted the business plan, I asked for his, he said no so I said no! He argued, I asked if he could hear what the conversation sounded like...we agreed to not share plans and that I'll get his from someone else!!

My managers boss has just told me it's "unfair" that he has to have daily calls with the business as they don't trust delivery...I said I fully understand their concerns!

It's easier when you don't want to stay to say the things needed to make things work. I can't even be bothered to laugh or cry I am just truly shocked by the childlike behaviour of my colleagues.

Edited by murtle
  • Like 1

How is your captured dog Sam?

still in an isolation kennel and very confusing , has some rabid signs ( aggressive behaviour ) but is eating and drinking , we are doing another behaviour assessment this weekend.

I have been to Jaffna and on the train the last few days as we co sponsor some work up there , Jaffna is the former war zone area and the train line finally reopened last November , I spent 8 hours on a train each way and it was bliss as I listened to my audio book and looked out the window but equally very emotional as the train passed through stations and areas that are better known for huge battles.

Today I am off to the Ministry of Defence to extend my work permit and visa and report on last years work , then its back to the office to start on this years UK Trustees report for the Charity commission and then I have my weekly Sinhala lesson.

and people still think I cuddle puppies all day

• Like 1