UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Decided that, as I hadn't had a full English for yonks, I would stop at the Tesco Metro on my way to walk the dogs and get some brekkie stuff. When I came out there were two traffic warden by my car :crying: Luckily they let me off!

Had a lovely breakfast of sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried eggs, fried bread - yum!

Owl , sorry to hear Shelley is back in hospital, now they have a cause can they fix it ?

I am at Doha airport currently and very happy to have found a UK health food shop selling vegan snack bars , I have already packed herbal tea, porridge oats , almond milk powder , bran crackers and vegemite so I think I am pretty covered now :)

Shelley is back home again after a 3rd procedure to repair the mistake. We hope that this time things are under control, but the result is heartbreaking. Due to the various procedures as well as the original mistake, her spine has ended up with a lot of damage which is incurable. She is likely to be disabled and in pain for the rest of her life. She has been told she will never be able to work again. Horrible situation.

Owl, that's awful! There's a woman on our estate with two sons who uses a mobility scooter, and can only walk short distances with the aid of two sticks. I asked one day what was wrong with her and it was an epidural with her first baby. Her boys are in their teens now, its shocking that mistakes like this are still happening.