UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Happy birthday Griff :flowers:

Hope you are feeling better soon Snow :GroupHug:

Hope everything is ok with work Alex :)

Have had a couple of days up in blackpool with mum and dad - played crazy golf with them at Lytham and went on a rowing boat. I haven't laughed so much in ages. I was crap at crazy golf. Dad was even worse.

Charlie seems a bit brighter - think he must have had a bug that was knocking him off. Still looking at starting him on a prescription diet to help his kidneys, but will probably not put him through the ultrasound yet.

Went back to bed and got woken up by the phone at what I thought was 08:30, so panicked and got up to start work, only to realise it was actually 07:30 because I hadn't put that particular clock back :rolleyes: It was the courier to tell me my new telly will be here between 09:00 and 09:30. It's my Christmas present to myself out of my bonus (which I have no idea how much it is yet) :rolleyes:

You're welcome jazz - glad you like it. I've just taken delivery of another one to go on top of the one I have. It'll be like the princess and the pea :laugh:

Contacted the courier to tell them to return the tv to sender and have cancelled the order with Debenhams. After seeing a 50 inch next to a 48 inch yesterday, I want the extra two inches (snigger).

Happy Birthday for yesterday Griff, sorry I missed seeing it. Hope you enjoyed your small celebration :cheer:

Alex, you know what they say, size isn't everything! We went up from a 37 (I think) to a 46 (again, I think.) It can only sit in one place due to the plug points and the aerial point, and anything bigger than that wouldn't have fitted.

There's plenty of space where I'm putting it suzeanna, thankfully.

I've been working and doing a bit of ironing (bedding). I've also made my bed up, which now looks ridiculously high because of the extra mattress topper :rolleyes: Never mind, a few months of my lard arse sleeping on it and it'll look like a pancake.

Hiya Sam :wave4:

hows Sri Lanka ?

Its totally and utterly mad , running a charity here is the most challenging thing I have ever done but I would not have it any other way !

Mark and I moved to the coast in May this year to set up another project zone and we now live in a wooden house called " The Beach Hut" its great until it rains because wooden houses built on beaches are not waterproof and it often rains in my kitchen

Hows things with you ?

• Like 1

When I get home from Mexico, my descent into becoming a crazy cat lady begins, with the addition of these two lovelies to my home (my house feels empty without any animals).

CC394415-97CC-40EC-BCC6-E790E2EF7F2F.jpg I have got so much to look forward to over the next few weeks, it is really helping me out of my depressive state (that and my meds!!). Going on a date tomorrow evening, Mexico on Thursday and then getting my kittens when I get back from Mexico :)

• Like 2