UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

OMG the rain here today has been absolutely horrendous! I finished work and had spin at 4pm, so got changed and then walked from work to where I had parked my car. It was bouncing it down and all the roads/pavements were flooded. My feet got absolutely soaked, so I had to do spin and circuit with squelchy feet :rolleyes: Had a lovely long hot shower when I got home though, which was just bliss :)

I'm feeling terribly guilty. When I walk Rosie I go past some flats, and a woman there with two little jrt's usually chatted if she was outside. Half the time she was drunk (alcoholic)and very unpleasant then, but nice when sober. Anyway..last time I saw her she said come in some time for a cuppa and I smiled and murmured something vague. I had to go for a blood test at the doctor this morning and on the bus back I sat next to her downstairs neighbour, who told me this woman had been found dead in her flat last Thursday. No one knows if it was a natural death, suicide or what, the police are being very tight lipped apparently, no one even knows whats happened to her dogs. I can't help feeling if I'd made an effort to get to know her better I might have been able to help. :unsure:

the council have rung

the medical officer has read the forms and reports from the hospital, GP and OT

sounds good

this is me ....

she now wants another OT report!

a 2nd one is never asked for, so

they are stalling me

fight is on!