UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

Have you tried selling it on Preloved Jazz?

Have fallen off the no takeaway wagon tonight. Not had a takeaway since 23rd March (my birthday), I had pizza, garlic bread and onion bhajis. It was awesome :biggrin: Am now chilling and watching some cheesy rom com with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston :)

what a bloody day!!

went to see my friend 30 miles away. on the way back, the car started playing up then broke down. as im looking at it, by bra breaks

keep up ...

rings the green flag, says could be up to an hour.

I need a wee, so side of the road, open both doors and wee between them, this is rush hour

man turns up within 15 minutes. he put the car on his truck, I manage to get in the van, then we get home ..

as im trying to get out, my replacement hip pops, so he has to grab me from behind, and lift me down, luckily enough, id told him I had no bra on.

Im home now and indoors, but hip doesn't feel good at all. luckily ive got an appointment at the doctors tomorrow afternoon, if I can get there

one pissing day, that's all I want, one nice day ....

Hope you have a better day Jazz :flowers:

Glad you have got rid of the wasps Griff :)

Have had an ok day today, I was working locally today and my last patient before lunch cancelled, so I had a nice extended lunch break at home :) Was home for 5.15 so went up to the farm and went for a ride out on Blue. He was such a good boy, we were about to cross the road (the traffic lights were on green for us) when these runners appeared from round the corner (luckily for them we were a horse and not a car crossing as they had no intention of stopping!). After his intial snort and look at them he wasn't bothered! We had a few canters and he was so well behaved!! :wub: :wub:

Morning, vets for us today... that will be fun! had words with the kid next door yesterday about him playing football on the drive (the drive that we had the solicitor point out was ours and not theirs) next thing the kids bedroom window was smashed... it is double glazed and at the front of the house, it was shattered on the inside, i knew his mum wasn't right in the head but looks like he is just the same, must have used some force to smash a double glazed unit... when we tried to break in to our back door with a brick it took about 8 goes. went to training last night and kota was fab!!!!! everyone commented on it, we did the rally obedience and she was sooooooo good i did think somebody had pinched my dog, however this morning usual service has been resumed and she has gone back to naughty Lol

Jazz, hope you get the scooter out o.k

Gooster, glad you had a nice ride on blue and an extended lunch too

we were walloping our door in the corner and the brick just kept bouncing off! things you do when you get drunk on millenium new year and leave your keys in the next village Lol, the lad next door had done his window in the middle as you could see the dent in the middle and the shattering going outwards from it

Why on earth have your neighbours put their BBQ on the driveway? hope your taxi isn't too costly