UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

Hope your car will be ok jazz :flowers:

2 days down, 10 to go :) Am not sure what is wrong with me at the moment, but I don't seem to be wanting to eat my evening meal. Just not hungry at all :unsure: I am having my protein shakes after my gym workouts so I am getting calories and protein to sustain my exercise regime, but am just not sure what is going on! Am not going to complain too much as this might help me get rid of my last wobbly bits :laugh: :rolleyes: After I had done at the gym today, Mike got me to do this month's gym challenge. You had to do a wall sit for as long as you could, then a plank, then hang from the monkey bars. I totally smashed everyone else's time :biggrin: My combined time for all 3 was 10.38. The next closest girl is 3 mins something and the closest guy was 8 mins 30 :biggrin:

Morning.

Sorry, not been around much. I normally check in during quiet periods at work, but the proxy server has decided that this forum is in the 'proxy avoidance websites' category and won't let me on. Working from home today though so I have access :)

Well done Jayne :)

I'm around too - have been spending a bit of time just working something out in my head - still a bit on the narked side but so far not allowing it to move from me being narked to utterly furious and thus have it totally affect my mood and end up stressing me out which is exactly what the person concerned wants it to do.

Thanks guys :) I was really pleased with myself. If anyone beats me, I'll have another go when I am fresh, as I had just done 20 mins on the watt bike and hammered my abs for about half an hour, so was a bit tired!

Hope you are ok Snow, I know how you are feeling. I am having big issues with my brother's GF at the moment - again :rolleyes:

Ewwwwwwwwwwww funder. Archie is all a tremble. Our stand in dog walker took him for a lovely long walk though this morning. She took him along to her walking group so he had loads of company and didn't put a paw wrong with the other dogs :) She's walking him again tomorrow and Sunday.

Evie and I had a lovely morning. She is such a great kid, all smiles and laughter.

Snow I hope that bothersome thing gets worked out. I agree it's best not to get furious over something especially if it's what someone else wants to happen.

Glad Evie and you and Archie all enjoyed your morning :flowers: I hope the thunder passed quickly so Archie wasn't too distressed.

Snow - I hope it sorts itself out without you having to resort to furious :GroupHug:

Things have just gone a bit s*** here, so off to have a hot shower and try to distract myself from a bad situation that I can do nothing about :(