UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

made calls, trawled through the internet, and got this

Properties within schemes designated as „sheltered housing‟ will only be offered to people aged 65 and over. Flexibility on the minimum age is permitted where there is a defined medical and support need

that will do it, I hope, if someone will talk to me .....

Jayne yes we do eat fajitas and love 'em! I use a ready made mild spice mix by Santa Maria but if you have the time to write down your recipe I would like to try it.

Has anyone rung you yet Alicia?

It is REALLY hot here today. This little fact however hasn't stopped that blummin' dog of mine from playing in the garden with his plant pot. He is throwing it around and jumping at it and grrrrrng at it. Next doors dogs are flat out due to the heat and are occasionally raising their heads to shoot him WTF looks. They are 3 and 18 months old whilst The Archibald is 11 :ohmy: :rolleyes: He's also only just come back from his walk.

I've had Evie here again this morning. She arrived pushing her dolly in a dolly size pushchair - so sweet! She also had a little backpack on which is officially called "The Little Bag Of Treasures". I introduced the little one to jelly. What a hit!

Hope you are ok Sam :flowers:

Hope your dad manages to get his jacket Griff :flowers:

Hope you get something sorted Jazz with your housing :)

Ana has gone in for her MOT today. They have given me a manual car to drive. I don't like it. It's a 14 reg A3 hatchback. But I don't like it. I actually have to think about hill starts and everything!!

no, nobodys rung. im not happy

but I was so tired I had a sleep for 2 hours. my friend rung, no council

back to fighting on Monday

I just want someone to make contact and tell me what they will/ wont do. that's a start

Evening. I've just watered the front and got chatting to lovely neighbour over the road who I don't get to chat to very often. She told me my accent is like the Queen's English :laugh: She's from Pakistan so I probably sound posh cos I don't sound like a typical Salfordian :laugh: I did my good deed for the day and gave her my old lawnmower cos I know they struggle financially sometimes. She's a proud woman so I 'lent' it to her then when she took it I said she could keep it and I would be offended if she didn't, which did trick. Sneaky eh?

Had a very 'lively' conference call with one of our suppliers today. I think they got the message from me and our IT manager. Trouble is I was in an open office and have quite a loud voice which carries, so feel rather embarrassed that I was overheard telling a supplier off.

• Like 1

I have to brave the Trafford centre too - got a facial at 1.45, then need to go to the Apple store as I'm thinking of getting a laptop for work invoices and stuff, so going to see my little brother who works there so he can help me choose (and get discount :wink: ). I also have to take my hand luggage bag back as the strap snapped whilst I was in Egypt :rolleyes:

Toasty out there, completed the parkrun in a record worst time but ran with a friend who is struggling since injury so we got rous together but it was a lot longer in te sun then I had planned!!

Now got lots of thing to do when I would really rather relax!!

I've also had longer in the sun than planned this morning - managed to lose Kia on our walk :ohmy: Found her again after about 45 minutes AWOL - she'd been spotted by other walkers tearing around in a bit of a panic, when she eventually found me she was very happy and threw herself at my feet. First time I've lost her, hopefully she'll stick a bit closer in the future.

Trying to muster the energy to go to homebase and wickes, but not finding it so far.

• Like 2

Glad she came balk Sophie and hope she doesn't wander in the future. x

Was shocked / saddened to read that EGAR was prosecuted under the protection of animals act. I don't know the reasons things got bad but hope all the animals are doing well now.

What a scorching day it is!

Glad you found her Sophie :flowers:

New computer is on order :biggrin: I went in and had a play with them. Ended up going for a 13 inch mac book air. My fabby little brother got 17.5% discount on it too :biggrin: It should hopefully be here on Tuesday :) That will make doing my work invoices and sorting out my tax stuff so much easier (at the moment I have to go round to mum and dad's to sort it all out!).

Aside from buying the computer, my visit to the Trafford centre was pretty cheap - my brother took my card off me when I went into Apple, so I had no money to spend :laugh: