UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

I've just completely lost it at the postman that brings the early afternoon parcel delivery. Archie hates him and barks and barks at him. Archie hates him for a good reason and that is that he's never been nice to him ever. He's thrown the post at him before now and then tried to tell me it was lying in the middle of the path because Archie dragged it out from the porch. Archie wouldn't do that and in any case I heard Archie yelp. I overheard him telling some tradesmen I had working here last year that "if that bloody thing bites me I'll wring it's feckin neck". I told him if he touched my dog I'd be going to prison for what I would do to him. The upshot is that Archie barks at him because he's frightened of him.

I've rung the sorting office manager and requested that this postie doesn't deliver to us anymore. I would be happy to collect any parcels from the sorting office instead. He said he would talk to him when he got back and see what was what.

I really was a fishwife. After I had told him to just go he kept coming back to continue the argument and at one point I came really close to hitting over the head with the parcels I was holding!

The P.O will probably stop delivering here at all!!!!! Ooops!

Gosh Yantan, that doesn't sound good at all.... we are lucky here that the posties seem to like dogs, even when kota scratched one of them she wasn't bothered about it... i was mortified! could you get one of those box things and tell him to leave the stuff in that? on another forum i am on one lady has a GSD who guards, she has chained her gate shut and put a notice with a wireless doorbell telling them to buzz and she will come down to them, i would personally do that as i would rather not allow anyone like that access to my property or give them the opportunity to get my dog in trouble