UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

Lol, i forgot too!!!!

Yantan, i am very glad to hear you can sit comfortably today Lol

i am going to miss my consultant as i do trust him, he was the first one to come and see me in hospital and he explained everything to me and had me laughing despite telling me i was going to need chemotherapy, he had me in bits with his fake fainting when i told him i used to smoke 60 fags a day, all of the staff and patients feel the same about him, never met anyone who has a bad word to say about him, i just hope the other consultant i like doesn't decide he is off as well. i do think it is important for you to like your doctors and i do spend a lot of time with them and on the phone to them so i wouldn't like the thought of having to deal with someone horrible

Flipping heck Manchester airport is just one massive bloody queue today :rolleyes: it took me an hour to get through checkin and security (in January it took 20 mins). The whole time I was thinking how desperate for a wee I was :laugh:

Just watched my brother and his GF land from Italy too :)

ive got my letter from the assesser, shes put needing a bungalow, but not asap, might make a difference so ill ring her

ive rung the council. ive got the housing officer I had at the house. she will be kicking things when she sees my name lol

im going to get the MP involved

• Like 1

Lottery next for you HLGS!!!

Jazz, good luck in the search for a bungalow, here they are rare as hens teeth.... you literally have to wait for someone to die, not helped by the fact that people who own their homes can sell them and get moved to a bungalow/flat on health grounds when they could easily buy one and not take the housing association properties.

just spoke to my aunty and she has to go to my cousins sports day tomorrow, she says the mums are dead cliquey so sh isn't looking forward to it........ i said if i didn't have the pup i would have gone and then see the snotty c*ws faces Lol , i hate it when people are like that and i know i may be biased but my aunty is really nice

ahhhhh now jazz, my mate lives in a bungalow up the road, he is not 55 i think early 40's and he is in bungalows for over 55's and there was out rage when he moved in Lol he has a pituatary tumour and some other issues so i think it can be done on medical grounds

Results of the photos are still to be seen, but there was one of me messing about which the bloke at work took which is hideous. It's taken from above cos he was standing on the balcony and we were in reception looking up. We were messing about and he took a photo of me which makes me look like a sumo wrestler. They were all laughing about it and probably if it had been of someone else I may have been too, but I'm sensitive about my weight and was nearly in tears, which is very unlike me. My boss asked him to delete it off the camera but I bet he'll take a copy first cos I could see him showing it to people and laughing :mad:

Alex , I cannot take a good photo to save my life and I know how upsetting it can be :( some lucky so and so's always look amazing in photos , I always look like Mr Potato head. Even when I am stick thin I just look like Mr Potato head on a match stick , I have dreadful dark circles under my eyes and always have and they look dire in photos , I also have very wonky features which don't show up in a mirror but in a photo OMG they show up big time. I reckon in my entire life there are about 5 photos where I don't look like the child catcher and people do comment on it and laugh at me because thats just how some people are

I have long since decided that I am beautiful on the inside only and its not the sort of beauty that can be captured by a camera , of course I wish I could take a nicer photo , would be damn useful for Dogstar ( we have lost paper articles because they need a visual I cannot do ) but there is stuff all I can do about it other than a head transplant

• Like 1