UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

Glad she has given you a private referral, though couldn't she have done an expedited referral for you? Either way I am glad you can get some help for it. And griff, you aren't wasting their time. The patients my fav doctor used to hate were the Monday morning sick note crew and the I have a sniffle and I might die gang!

Did the bit sort out the garden?

Wonder how the holibob crew are doing, Suzeanna, Jayne and Sophie are all away I think?!

We are on our way to Sudbury for a wedding tomorrow. xxx

Glad your doctor is getting you sorted Griff :flowers:

I am having a fab time Mary - been a bit breezy the last couple of days, but the breeze dropped today and OMG could you tell! I absolutely frazzled today!! Resort is great, I actually feel safe out and about from the hotel, which rare for Egypt. The shop owners don't bother you, although tonight I went in a shop to get a couple of bits for friends, and ended up with a man making me a cup of hibiscus tea (surprisingly nice!) and commenting my face was oily and then plastering my face with a green mud mask and sending me back to my room :biglaugh: This was after a woman had commented on how hairy my legs were on Wednesday and how she could sort my chin hair out for me :rolleyes: They sure know how to compliment you over here :laugh:

• Like 1

I'm home - have had a lovely time :) We came home a day early as Logan is limping and I couldn't convince him to pace himself. Plus the weather wasn't too nice today. Swallows dance was great, felt right at home. Feeling nicely refreshed and ready to tackle life again :)

Off to catch up, hope all is well :flowers:

Have a good time at the wedding Murtle, the garden is sorted now yeah!!!!!!!! my g said she could have got onto the oncall dermatologist to see me in a clinic but it would get confusing with my consultant referring me too, i will just be a snob and pay Lol.... i love the NHS and think we are blessed to have it but as my mum says look at it as you are saving them some cash

Gooster, people can be so rude! i went to get my eyebrows threaded and the cheeky cow was on about my moustache... granted i needed to remove it but did she think pointing out my flaws would make me go back? glad you are having a nice time

Sophie, glad you had a good time and are feeling refreshed, hope logans limp soon goes

Lol! I am wishing I had booked more than a week!! The resort is great! The man in the bar tonight keeps bringing me beer! Usually I have to get up from my chair and fetch booze, but not here! I think I'll drink here on an evening till I go home! I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone and would come back again - not sure when, since the next 2 holidays are booked and organised, but I am having a great time!!!

Moaning :tired:

Glad you're having fun Jayne, looks gorgeous :flowers:

I discovered on easyfundraising that you can download a thingy that tells you when you go onto a website that you can raise money through, so now I can raise more money for Dogstar. I didn't know for instance that you could raise money through Asda groceries, which I use every week. The app thingy comes with an annoying toolbar but you can turn that off.

My back is aching from trekking round the Trafford Centre and I need to go back again. Did I mention I HATE shopping?

Moaning :tired:

Glad you're having fun Jayne, looks gorgeous :flowers:

I discovered on easyfundraising that you can download a thingy that tells you when you go onto a website that you can raise money through, so now I can raise more money for Dogstar. I didn't know for instance that you could raise money through Asda groceries, which I use every week. The app thingy comes with an annoying toolbar but you can turn that off.

My back is aching from trekking round the Trafford Centre and I need to go back again. Did I mention I HATE shopping?

Once you turn the annoying tool bar off its fantastic and finds loads of extra things , thanks for being one of shopping supporters you help raise around 500 a year which is awesome :)

• Like 1

Oh dear Jazz :(

Someone has used my email address to sign up for an ebay account :S I'm getting emails about watched items ending and purchase confirmations with her address details... Have sent a message via ebay, but not sure she'll see it as she won't get an email about it (I will). I tried talking to ebay tech support but they were no use what so ever.

Happy dogs on holiday pics:

Kv1yAgl.jpg

ofntqs6.jpg

AIeRuzF.jpg

• Like 2

Looks gorgeous Sophie :)

Hope you get your PayPal sorted out Jazz and hope you get your eBay sorted Sophie :flowers:

Am seriously considering getting a badge made for my next holiday.... 'My name is Jayne, I am from Manchester in England, I am here for a week/2 weeks, yes I am here on my own and having a nice time. Now please leave me alone to read my book/eat/read Facebook'. I wouldn't wear it all the time, just when I want people to leave me alone.

• Like 1