UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

thanks for that link Merledogs, i am going to get some of that plastic site barrier fencing as you get tonnes of that for about 30 quid. Hope you have a nice day off

got to stay in and wait for the lad to come to sort my garden out, he didn't give a time so no walkies for Kota

My gardeners came yesterday, because Baddie always goes toilet in the same place and always in the border up against the holly bush (of all the daft places lol) the yellow bits where Nog used to pee have all come back green again.

We did away with our grass as there is an underground stream running through our garden and it always made the "lawn" (such as it was) soggy. There is an area under the bay tree which was left as soil and George tended to go under there. Archie doesn't wee much in the garden and will not under any circumstances poo in it! When he does pee he tends to do it up against the fence.

edited coz I pressed post before I was ready :rolleyes:

Edited by Yantan

Lol, dogs are funny little things with their ways

still no man to clear the garden, i could do with him coming early today as i would like to try and get to see my GP (although i know i have no chance of seeing her)

morning all xxx

next door thought he could have a go at me yesterday. WROONNGGGGGGGG haven't had a go at anyone for ages, felt so much better lol you should have heard him when his girlfriend came in 'she said this and this!' pmsl

the housing officer hasn't rung me back, she has till the 10th to reply to me, that's 2 weeks! not on! she might be next for a go at lol

i am going to see my Dr, if the fella hasn't been by the time i leave then my dad will have to come and deal with him, i rang the dermatology department to see how long a referral would be, if it is urgent it will be about 2 weeks, my consultant said non urgent and the lad couldn't give me a time scale, he said they are struggling with capacity so i will have quite a wait! i am going to see my gp, see if she has any idea what the hell is wrong with my skin and if not i am getting a private referral... if i leave it i will end up as one big scabby mess and i need to find out why i am feeling so sick

Edited by griff

he told me a while ago if I cut down the bushes my side to put them over, which is the law. seems he forgot he had said, so I told him in so many words what a fool he is and he needs an adult with him lol

yes, get and see your doctor, the fella should have given a time

a lady and her young daughter has offered to walk the dogs, so shes just taken them for the first time. fingers crossed

awwww Jazz, that is really nice of the lady, sometimes people would like to have a dog but can't really so walking somebody elses is a great compromise. Your neighbour is a right div, and yes you are right, if you kept his cuttings that is theft, i always ask my neighbour before i chop his over hanging rose bush but he isn't really bothered

the lad is on his way!!!!!!! thank god for that as kota is doing my head in everytime i stand up she thinks it is walkies time Lol

Went to the Trafford Centre earlier to take some sunglasses back to Debenhams, which I'd bought on impulse when I went shopping with my cousin/aunt and then decided I didn't like. Couldn't find the receipt and because they had no tags on they wouldn't take them back. I ended up buying three pairs of shoes and a handbag :rolleyes: I am pretty sure the sunglasses didn't have any tags when I bought them because they were on one of those racks that locks and the lady took them off there. I am going to spit my dummy out via email and see what they say, otherwise I'll have to flog them on eBay. Can I just say, I hate shopping and I hate the Trafford Centre :mad:

oh dear Merledogs, hopefully they will let you get your money back, when i bought a pair of jeans from primarni for the princely sum of £1 the lady wrote on the receipt "no tags" in case i wanted to return them....... for £1 not likely Lol, you would think if they are selling sunglasses with no tags they would instruct staff to do the same at debenhams

off to the drs in a bit, my mum is coming with me so i don't get told off for leaving it until a friday night....not my fault as i tried 2 weeks ago to get an appointment to see her

the lady has 2 dogs of her own, but she homeschools her daughter so has all day free. it would be good if I could have her as an emergency person to have to dogs if im ill.

I bet ill move to the other side of the town now lol

my friends new dog has extreme separation anxiety. any suggestions pleas? shes tried the toy, ignoring her, but she screams the place down when she goes out even if hubby is there, shes only had her since Tuesday!

well i am back from the drs, she is shocked at how it has evolved Lol, she will happily give me a private referral as she says given my health it needs dealing with ASAP although she did offer to get in touch with the on call dermatologist, i have some cream for the meantime to see if that will help me, she didn't think i had wasted her time which was a huge relief