UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jolly Japes

Jazz

Glad Dakota is ok :flowers:

It has been lovely here today - really warm but with a strong breeze, so it has been ok to lie out in. The guy at the pool bar seems to like me and kept bringing me cocktails, so I feel a bit squiffy now :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Great news Griff!!

This was something different it came in a syringe that you squirted on the back of the neck. Was much easier to apply than the others but I missed the name of it.

Pants pants pants Yantan. Hope it is easy to fix xxx

lets hope this sorts things out for you Jazz

Yantan, hopefully the pump just needs clearing out, ours did it with a pound coin.

i am chuffed to bits that the dog has survived.....£100 bill mind you, got a lad coming to clear my back garden tomorrow hopefully and then going to ensure everything is out of harms way!

thanks, the lad is coming friday, i have never ever had to worry about dogs picking stuff up before, i used to be able to leave food sat on the floor and neither dog would touch it, this one though.... eats everything Lol. i don't recommend wilko dog and cat repellent granules though, they obviously don't work Lol

Moaning :tired:

Oh dear sorry to hear that Jazz, advocate is the only thing i use on my lot, yes it is expensive but as it does lungworm as well deffo worth it for me having a dog who eats slugs and a cat

Your dog eats slugs and a cat?! :ohmy: Glad she's okay :flowers:

Marion I hope he can sort your washing machine for you :flowers:

Gorjuss George-cat seems to have moved in, even though I do keep putting him out :rolleyes: He's started going upstairs as well. Yesterday morning I went upstairs to get ready for work and the dogs raced up in front of me - when I went in the bedroom there was a very surprised looking George on the cat bed on the floor which is right by the door - he must have had a bit of a shock having three mutts racing in the bedroom, bless him. Taffy steers well clear and the other two are interested but they have been around enough cats to know that they have sharp claws so tend to keep their distance.

Edited by merledogs

We had lots of rain overnight which the gardens needed. It's fair now but somewhat grey.

I need to clean the house and put things up out of Evie's clutches as she's coming tomorrow. I have a tub of bubbles for each of us. I think I love bubbles more than Eve :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Lol, Merledogs, that should have read a cat who can occassionally eat mice and birds

Yantan, enjoy your day with evie, i loooove bubbles, i used to have a bubble machine and the dogs used to love playing with it

Jazz, hope you don't drop anything else

HLGS, i think advocate is great too, laney had demodetic mange as a pup and we had to do the alludex baths and advocate treatment, i continued using the advocate so i never needed to do another alludex bath again

Kota ate her dinner last night and breakfast this morning, she was running round like a mad thing last night and so she is absolutely fine, the lad is coming tomorrow to clear the garden for the bargain price of................£30!!! there isn't a lot of stuff to go and i will need to look at getting some small fencing i think

• Like 1

ahhhh now grass is my forte, i got the cheap turf off our local turfers and it comes back year after year, i really thought it had seen is last this winter when we were toilet training kota in the awful rain we had, it turned just to a pool of mud and i thought i would be getting someone in to lay me a new lawn but nope, spring has came and summer is here and lush green grass is back........ i must have done a great job laying it all those years ago Lol

Kota is busy shoving her face in places it shouldn't be in the garden... i think temporarily i will get some site fencing until i can get my dad to sort out some picket fencing

Moaning :tired:

ahhhh now grass is my forte, i got the cheap turf off our local turfers and it comes back year after year, i really thought it had seen is last this winter when we were toilet training kota in the awful rain we had, it turned just to a pool of mud and i thought i would be getting someone in to lay me a new lawn but nope, spring has came and summer is here and lush green grass is back........ i must have done a great job laying it all those years ago Lol

Kota is busy shoving her face in places it shouldn't be in the garden... i think temporarily i will get some site fencing until i can get my dad to sort out some picket fencing

Grass if pretty tough stuff. My lawn is on clay and retains water, so used to look like a mud bath every winter with five dogs as you can imagine. Now I put temporary fencing around the lawn in the winter to keep the mutts off. You could use something similar to keep pupster away from the bits you don't want her on. I use this type of netting (which comes in two heights) and some stakes :flowers:

RMF : Day off today. I had Monday and 21-23 July booked off, but realised that I won't be able to as the bids for a tender I'm managing are due in by close of play today, so over the next couple of months I'm going to be flat out so won't be able to take time off. So decided to take today instead.