UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Archie really does have it made doesn't he??? i am spending my time getting kota in from the garden as the odd little puppy thinks chewing up my bark chips is great fun.... we only topped them up yesterday!

hospital appointment for me this afternoon, could do with not bothering but i have to get these tests done before seeing the consultant next week..... to nice to be stuck in a hospital

Hope your head is ok Griff :GroupHug:

One of my friends has just told me an Egyptian remedy for bites and stings. She told me to put a hot teaspoon over the bite entry point and then put an ice cube on it. I have just tried it - I shall report back on how successful it is :)

Just been back to the gym to do Mr G's other class. Aidan just commented 'back again' and the manager then said I thought I'd seen you here earlier! :laugh: There were only 2 of us in the class though, so it was pretty intense :) Back home now after showering and getting changed again. Have just got my suitcase out and put some stuff in it (I might not get that much time between now and my jollies to pack, so thought I'd do some now whilst I have time). Am not really sure what to do with my afternoon now. It's a bit too warm to go and ride Blue yet and I have done all my cleaning etc. I don't do sitting doing nothing really unless I'm ill or on holiday! :laugh:

Ha. Yep I do love my exercise - I do have my rest days though. This week they are Thursday and Friday :)

I have spent the afternoon chilling in my garden watching 24 on my iPad - it is really really warm here though :) going to go up to the farm in a bit and ride Blue, but it's a bit too warm at the moment!

Hope it soon clears up Alex, my OH has had that a couple of times now but it soon responded to ab's.

Dylan isn't right...he has had five steroid tablets now for whatever is wrong in his back, and he is still panting and breathing very hard. Vet has told us to bring him back in..painkillers methinks, and maybe an x ray. OH and I have discussed what it could be and what the options would be in a worse case scenario and come to some hard decisions. Hopefully we are not going to have to follow them up. :unsure:

awwwww Suzeanna, i hope you can get Dylan sorted, it is never an easy decision to make but sometimes it is better to think things through before you get to that stage

Gooster, glad you enjoyed your exercise class, i got weighed at the hospital again today and have put 2lb on since i was there 2 weeks ago..... wouldn't mind but i haven't been drinking beer or scoffing rubbish

rang the drs, asked for my blood results to be told could i make an appointment, o.k i will make an appointment to see her.... oh sorry can't make you one she is booked solid, see someone else...errrrrrr no, 1 told me off for getting ill on a friday (i could you not!) the other looked at my rash, gave me a script and didn't even look at my history so didn't tie the rash in with my disease, i said not to bother, i will hang on and wait to see my consultant next week...lets hope it isn't anything too bad like my bone marrow packing up

Hope Dylan is feeling better soon :flowers:

Look after yourself a Griff :flowers:

Been out for a ride on my awesome pony this afternoon. He was an absolute star. It was a new route for us both, and aside from being a pain in the ass and not standing still when I was taking photos, he was brilliant :biggrin: :wub:

FF056136-8BF5-4E2B-B0E5-B3CFC4A8016D.jpg

Oh goodness I am going to Greece on Wednesday for a couple of days for work and I have just looked at their temperatures...late 30's early 40's... I am melting today in my work clothes at late teens early 20's. I could disappear in a pile of sweat 😳

xx

Edited by murtle

Suzeanna :GroupHug: I hope the vet can help.

That looks lovely Jayne :)

Alex, I hope the cellulitis clears up quickly :GroupHug:

Jazz :GroupHug:

I skipped agility yesterday evening as it was too hot - both for Logan to be working in, and for Kia who would have to spend an hour in the back of the car. Managed to get some of the house tidied instead :) 4 days till my holidays, and am beginning to feel a bit :pinkie: :pinkie: about it.

Lol, how inconsiderate of blue not standing still to let you take photos! that looks a beautiful spot

Jazz, thinking of you

Murtle, i vote that you just got to work in a bikini and shorts Lol

Sophie... yep where are your hollibobs? hope you have a great time

not too worried about my blood results, i reckon that the receptionist has looked and seen all the red ones and told me to go in and to be honest there are normally a load of red ones anyway, that is normal for me.

another beautiful day here by the looks of things.

What will you be doing for work whilst in Greece? It's that warm in Egypt and I am slightly worried about it being too warm to even park by the pool and veg out, let alone have to work in those conditions!

Enjoy your hols Sophie :)

Have just had my holiday nails done and my holiday haircut - this time next week hopefully I'll be in the air (although today's flight hasn't gone yet!)