UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

I don't believe it! luckily enough I still had the assessers mobile number from when she came before. I rung her today. the office hadn't told her to ring me, and the case is closed. they told me its still open. I told her I was so low yesterday I was close to taking a lot of pills, so shes coming on friday

:GroupHug: Loobie. Hope you find something soon :flowers:

Hope you have managed to spend some time away from the bathroom today Sam :flowers:

I have had gel nails on for over a year now. I wouldn't have acrylics as they kill your natural nails. Gel is just like normal nail polish but set with a UV lamp so it's a lot tougher. I had my toes done in January and finally peeled off the polish off my big toe a couple of weeks ago (it had grown out on the other nails and I was getting them redone yesterday too!)

I bought some new shorts for the gym for spinning yesterday. I got some cycle type shorts to see if they are better for spin than my other shorts. They were fine for my weights class. They were not fine for my spin class. They rode up and I gave the guy behind me a good view :biglaugh: Thankfully I am friends with him, so he just took the mick and kept yelling over to Mr G about how good his view was and asked if we could stay in a hover for a while :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Sam - the diverticular disease doesn't affect me too badly (thanks for asking). I get the occasional flare up but I can spot the signs when it's coming and usually take steps to avoid it :flowers:

suzeanna - pleased Dylan is better :flowers:

I prefer aerosol deoderants as they seem to work better on me and I hate the feeling of sogginess in my pits.

Loobs - something will come along eventually. Is there some sort of free service you could use to re-do your CV? Maybe it's just that you aren't selling your fabulousness very well :flowers:

I have woken up with a stonking nedache again, which is happening more and more frequently. I think it's related to smoking too much so I must give up again :rolleyes:

look at the CV for that job. are you over qualified? dumb it down, that's what they say

thank you sam. I went through this last year when I didn't know where I was going to be living. It should be clearer after tomorrow

the dogs have got fleas again! it must be the carpet

Loobie, i have used my new deo, went for a walk with pup and i am nowhere near as sweaty as i normally am so thankyou very much, i used to use the mitchum roll on after my parents said it was good but as i say it never seemed to dry, this one is much better and at half price..... who can complain!

Jazz, did you get the indorex spray? that is supposed to be a once a year treatment

Kota new game..... chewing up my bark chips.... silly little hound

You probably know this griff, but make sure your bark chips aren't made out of cocoa mulch as they can be toxic to dogs.

Not working till 3pm today. Bloody builders next door started making noise at 8.30 :angry: When I was off on monday and got up early to do spin, they didn't start making noise till after 10 :rolleyes: Sod's law :rolleyes:

Loobie and Jazz :GroupHug:

Sam, hows the tummy today?

Alex, it might be worth trying antihistamines. Both my dad and I don't get hayfever, but we do end up waking up with headaches during hayfever season. Taking an antihistamine at bed time helps a lot.

I'm not sure what happened this morning, but I've managed to come into work without brushing my hair or putting on any makeup :ohmy: Think I was on autopilot, but seem to have missed several steps out of my morning routine!

ooooooooo yeah Gooster, i think they are just normal tree bark chips, i will join the being rudely awoken club......my neighbour and his grass again..............7.25am!!!!!!!! i am seriously considering a shed load of weed killer Lol

ooooo heck Sophie, hope nobody notices Lol

Merledogs, good luck with the quitting smoking if that is the way you decide to go

I decided to get the hedge trimmer out and do our side of the leylandii hedge...big mistake! I've strained my shoulder and my neck, got too hot and now have a thumping headache so I sympathise with Alex!

It was my daughter's birthday yesterday and she went out last night with two couples she's become friendly with in Alonissos..apparently the temperature hit 100 there yesterday, humid too. She goes to Greek dancing classes three times a week and found to her dismay that they put on displays for the tourists in the summer months. Can you imagine, doing energetic dances in that heat? Just hope she survives it!

you are right Gooster, he used to be a postman! his poor granddaughter has just done her a-levels and how the hell she managed to revise and get through them i will never know, his daughter says he starts saying his prayers at about 5am (he is sikh) and is very very vocal doing them, my brother who lives in london where the binmen come in the middle of the night and lived right by st pauls with the bells going all night commented about how noisy he was........ my brothers room is next to their bathroom and my brother said he could hear the water sloshing all over the place. His daughter and grand daughter have just gone to singapore and she said he was going to be doing something with the garage, god knows what he will do but no doubt it will end in disaster and probably damage to our roof, my mum has already said to my dad that he will have to go and give him what for as it is generally me that gets to clear up the mess and sort out the damage

I look like a flippin crack addict, my rash is getting worse and worse and i now have sores on my face, chest,neck, arms and leg that coupled with the bruises i look a right mess. My dad has said that if it turns out to be my disease and could have been prevented by me seeing the Dr he is putting a complaint in against the receptionist who refused to make me an appointment with my own GP, me... i just don't want the grief, even if she had gone and left a note for the dr to find out why she needed to see me about my blood results it would have been a help, i am going to be so upset if my face ends up scarred

Sounds like your daughter is having a great time, but energetic dancing in 100 degree heat sounds like too much hard work!!

Hope your shoulder and headache goes away soon Suzeanna :flowers:

Just killing time now till I can get showered and ready for work. Watching 24, just had lunch. Going to have some strawberries and cream for afters - love strawberries and cream :biggrin: