UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Thank you x

So far the guys moving us are an hour late to start packing. Let's hope things pick up. Oh yeah, the flat isn't completed yet either but just some touching up that needs doing and the bath panel!!

Hope all babies are doing well. Did I miss te names of your grandchildren Suzeanna?

xxx

Good luck today Murtle, as for families out of all of my lot (dad is one of 7 and mum has 2 brothers... and all the kids and the kids kids) i speak to 2 Lol, i speak to my dads sister once a week at least and if i see my dads cousin i speak to him... saw him saturday night and he came to find me, if i were you i would just tell them that you are too busy with work and getting moved back into your own home and could you postpone and see them at a later date...which would then get forgotten Lol

Gooster, thanks for the info, i get 400 rating...is that right? hope they fix your car for you, what a pain having to return her so soon, my dad is looking at bl**dy range rovers

Lil Angel, hope you win the vote

The babies names are Jamie Alexander, and Abby Sophia. Not Abigail..just Abby...and Sophia pronounced the continental way, So..fee..a. I doubt we'll get down to see them again until the autumn, but hopefully my son will keep me supplied with photos.

Hope the move goes ok :flowers:

They have given me a 14 reg a4 s line as a courtesy car. V posh, but doesn't have the same character and isn't as fun to drive as Ana :) There is only about a cupful of fuel in it too, so am back home now and not planning on driving it again until I have to take it back :)

ooooooo that isn't on Gooster, we used to hand our landys out with plenty of fuel in them.

Suzeanna, lovely names for the babies, do you use skype at all? i was thinking that way the babies will get used to your voice

I was a bit disappointed, I was going to to and plane spot at the airport, but I didn't want to put any fuel in unless I have to. Plus the weather was a bit crap, so not really anorak plane spotting weather :laugh: :rolleyes: It really is very posh, it doesn't have a proper key, just a key fob that you put into a slot. It also has a weird handbrake!! The bloke asked if I wanted him to reverse it out of the spot, I said I'd be fine, then regretted it as it was surrounded by brand new Audis (including a rather yummy R8). It took me a few attempts and manoeuvres to get out of the space as I didn't want to crash it into anything, although it does have a pretty awesome all round radar sensing thing that beeps when you get near anything. The bloke stood and watched me too :laugh:

i love the sensors, it makes me howl with laughter when anyone walks near the bumpers on our car and the beeping starts Lol, it happened on sunday and it also happens if you are driving down a slope, first time it happened i was thinking what the hell are we too close too then realized it was the front of the car close to the ground. we used to have a fella come into our dealership every couple of months, he had a top of the range range rover and it had parking sensors, he was the tiniest man i have seen (not that that is relevant) and he would turn up regularly for a new back bumper.... body coloured bumpers too! we could never work out how the heck he managed to reverse into stuff with the parking sensors... only conclusion we could come up with was he was turning them off but it would have been cheaper to put up with the beeping

sorry your weather is a bit cack, it started off a bit dull here but we now have sunshine, shall we bet it rains when i take the pup out.... can't remember if i said she got bitten at the weekend by a collie dog, my dad had her and she was onlead and was so good about it, my dad had to kick the other dog to get her off kota... i saw the fella down by the vet yesterday so not sure if dad hurt the dog or not but he is certain kota never bit back which is really good i guess

• Like 1

ooooooo that isn't on Gooster, we used to hand our landys out with plenty of fuel in them.

Suzeanna, lovely names for the babies, do you use skype at all? i was thinking that way the babies will get used to your voice

Any courtesy car I have ever had had only enough fuel to get to the nearest petrol station.

We only see our grandson every few months but we do Skype to keep in touch. They grow up so quickly it lets us keep

up.

My son sent a email this morning saying Kyle had run up to a couple in the shopping centre shouting 'granny,grandad' and hugged the woman's legs.

Edited by blackmagic