UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Glad babies are ok- enjoy meeting them :flowers:

The horses have gone out into their summer fields today - no more mucking out every day :partytime: :biggrin: Blue is such a greedy pig though, all his field mates were running around and playing with each other. He was just stood there grazing. When they ran up to him to get him to join in, he just trotted off and started eating again :laugh: :wub:

please pass on to other animal owners who use sleeping bags or other stitched bedding. Mouse got loose stitching wrapped round her neck in the night. good job she stayed calm, or it could have twisted tighter. ive just looked at the sleeping bag, and loads of the stitching had come away so ive cut it all off

Hope you've had a good day meeting the new arrivals suzeanna :flowers:

I've had a lovely day enjoying the sunshine. Took Logan for his first bike ride with us - he loved it and was soooo good. Kia was terrified of the bike so need to work on desensitization before I try with her. Also need to get myself a bike - I borrowed Paul's, but as he's 5'11" and I'm 5'4", it was a bit big for me. Also managed to sort out the garden a bit. It had been taken over by forget-me-nots.

Had a lovely afternoon, great welcome from Aidan, our five year old grandson, rushing out to meet us in his bare feet! He couldn't wait to show us his new brother and sister...oh my lord, such teeny things! You know the size of a moses basket...most babies take up most of it, these two fitted in the bottom third of each of theirs! I gave Jamie his bottle..several times...they need feeding every three hours, poor parents are shattered. I have photos but I can't remember my password for photobucket, I have put one on my facebook page. If anyone is interested my name is Sue Hounsome..don't think you'll find more than one.

Thanks Alex :flowers:

Have had a busy weekend. We had a day out to Weston for my birthday. Went on the pier, playing on the 2p slots went in the 4d cinema and on the really naff ghost train :laugh:

Yesterday took Louie for a good walk to places I keep meaning to go and are really close but never seem to get there so we made the effort

Carperts of bluebells everywhere!

10306384_10154049751890507_8724899163876

Today we did a dog show and Louie managed to make a break for it back to ur stand whilst he was supposed to be showing off his trick - disappearing act wasnt what I was going for. He still managed to get a rosette!

• Like 2

Baby Owen was born at 7.03 this morning - it has been a difficult 4 days and I was unable to post anything about it as Nick & Vicky asked me not to. They have had an awful time and they are both totally exhausted. Owen needs a bit of special care and we have not been able to see him yet, though we've seen a few photos and got to see Nick & Vicky for 45 mins this evening. Rob and I are shattered as we haven't slept properly for the past 4 days either so early nights all round tonight.

Morning

Sending positive thoughts for the little fella and his mommy and daddy (and grandparents too).

Glad you had a lovely time Suzeanna.

Yesterday was a bit of a washout but back to work today and tomorrow we go home!!

xxx